PDA

View Full Version : What's This??

Bran
01-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Kyle Deck scores AGAIN?? Making up for lost time, are we? Good going Captain!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-27-2007, 10:14 PM
damn it, we just couldnt complete the sweep. A few really bad bounces(two that definitely stand out in my mind), and as I had though would happen, being that they ended the game last night with lots of momentum, we just couldnt keep up with them tonight.

Someone must have told the pats that this is the most important game of the year so far, knowing how we seem to come short when it really counts :confused:

....on the bright side, we advanced in the standings, if you want to call it that. We are now tied with the raiders for 3rd...unless they win tonight... and the broncos are still ahead of by a half of a game.... and they play MJ tommorrow.

Yeah, I know the bright side isnt all that sweet. :dead:

PA is playing the friggin giants and are losing 3-0, and they play kamloops next, so we have a better chance of claiming third than they do. Lets also hope MJ plays against SC like they did against us.

In all fairness though, we didnt play like we deserved the point(according to the radio) and we should be thankful we got something at all.

Number_4
01-27-2007, 11:05 PM
I just got back home from MJ, and while I thought the team could have played a bit better, they still pulled off a pretty good effort tonite, and deserved the point. The first MJ goal I didnt get a good look at (when's MJ gonna get a replay screen anyways?) but it did seem like Rowat was really out of position. I'll have to watch the replays tonite. The Pats had a couple of really good chances- Periconne played a solid game. I thought it was a pretty decent game- both teams made a few mistakes, but it was a hard fought battle it seemed.

A bit of a worrisome note tho, Saulietis left the game favouring his left leg in the second I believe and didnt return.

Does anyone know why Ofunkany was a scratch? Perhaps someone listening to Rod?

The alumini game was pretty good too... I got a few pictures that I will have to see how well they turned out... my cell is horrible for anything clear.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-27-2007, 11:20 PM
ofukany jammed his wrist from the fight last night... im assuming he will be fine for tuesday and i am hoping the same for Saulietis.

Bran
01-28-2007, 01:34 AM
I didn't get to listen to the game tonight, but I checked the score now and then. I did see the highlites on Global though and Rowat was waaay out of position on MJ's first goal. I think he was playing the puck on the other side of the net and Bast pretty much scored on the empty net. It looked like Rowat might have gotten his skate on it, but all that did was change the direction of the puck as it went in. Ah well, he's gonna make mistakes from time to time...sounds like he was pretty solid the rest of the night with 40 saves.

agent
01-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Kind of an interesting note, Bast with the 2 goals and Holzapfel with the shootout winner are both players who grew up in Regina that the Pats didn't want. haha