PDA

View Full Version : Broncos in Swift Current??????????????

double big gulp
01-28-2007, 01:22 AM
Are there any predictions on how long the Broncos Will be in Swift Current if they continue at the pace they are going. i give them 3-5 years and they will be else where. Thoughts?????

Big Ern
01-28-2007, 05:44 AM
Are there any predictions on how long the Broncos Will be in Swift Current if they continue at the pace they are going. i give them 3-5 years and they will be else where. Thoughts?????

Heck no, with the expansion and everything underway, the Broncos are getting set to be here until at least 2015. Don't start negative threads like this.....

Toswammi
01-28-2007, 10:23 AM
yeah dude, 3-5 is nonsense. Why cant ppl realize that the team doesnt have to make boatloads of cash to survive? We are community owned, and i have a feeling that deep down we all want it here, so it will be a fight if it ever left.

Big Ern
01-28-2007, 10:39 AM
yeah dude, 3-5 is nonsense. Why cant ppl realize that the team doesnt have to make boatloads of cash to survive? We are community owned, and i have a feeling that deep down we all want it here, so it will be a fight if it ever left.

And I think if leaving the city ever got serious, the entire city, even non-fans, would chip in to keep the team here. Without the Broncos, Swift Current would definitely not be Swift Current anymore. If it ever gets serious, I think you'll see action. Right now, and the last six years, it's just been a rumour.

transplantedbronco
01-28-2007, 04:46 PM

NOT A CHANCE. Better think again there man. This team isn't even close to moving. If you dont believe us ask someone who really knows the state of this team. They will tell you the same thing. Moving isnt even on the radar