PDA

View Full Version : Lets end it tonight

Scout
01-28-2007, 12:41 PM
lTonight the Warriors come to town who have had our number all year. We are struggling as of late and i hope tonight we turn it around. Although the Warriors are in last place, they have been playing better as of late going 6-3-1-0 in their last 10 while the Broncos have struggled having the worst record in the East going 3-7-0-0 in their last 10. Tonight i hope we turn it around and everyone plays a full 60 minutes. We can beat the Warriors and we have to set the tone right off the face-off. We have to finish our checks and make them pay. Our goals against and for are identical. Guys to watch for the Warriors are Holzapfel who has 53 points in 48 games,Reese who has 42 points in 49 games and their goalie, Joey Perricone who can be hot but can also be cold although he seems to play his best against us. We have to put guys in front of him and try to screen him. Their defence is not big so it should be easy. Lets go boys and turn this little slump around. We are still in 2nd in the East but both Regina and Prince Albert are only 1 point behind us and each have 1 game in hand.

Scout

Johnsy05
01-28-2007, 02:07 PM
lTonight the Warriors come to town who have had out number all year. We are struggling as of late and i hope tonight we turn it around. Although the Warriors are in last place, they have been playing better as of late going 6-3-1-0 in their last 10 while the Broncos have struggled having the worst record in the East going 3-7-0-0 in their last 10. Tonight i hope we turn it around and everyone plays a full 60 minutes. We can beat the Warriors and we have to set the tone right off the face-off. We have to finish our checks and make them pay. Our goals against and for are identical. Guys to watch for the Warriors are Holzapfel who has 53 points in 48 games,Reese who has 42 points in 49 games and their goalie, Joey Perricone who can be hot but can also be cold although he seems to play his best against us. We have to put guys in front of him and try to screen him. Their defence is not big so it should be easy. Lets go boys and turn this little slump around. We are still in 2nd in the East but both Regina and Prince Albert are only 1 point behind us and each have 1 game in hand.

Scout

Definiatly one of the if not the biggest game of the season to date. Gotta turn it around and a find a way to win before we are in the basement

Big Ern
01-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Definiatly one of the if not the biggest game of the season to date. Gotta turn it around and a find a way to win before we are in the basement

Yeah, LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

C'MON!!! MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

transplantedbronco
01-28-2007, 04:48 PM
You know it guys. We gotta be loud and proud. I know I will Big Ern. We need you in our section buddy. GO BRONCOS GO!! Its gonna be a hell of a game