PDA

View Full Version : The Two Step

Rammer
01-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Well I didn't listen to this game, and see that the Ice had a close one on their hands. Playing at home, I expected the Ice to get the win against Spokane, so having that come to fruition isn't surprising, however as close as it was the Ice continued to win the games that they are now counted on to do. nhl

Both Medicine Hat and the Ice are on a 9 - 1 pace in their last 10, so this game enabled the Ice to remain on pace with the red hot Tigers. Saving grace here for the Ice is the games in hand, 4 and the potential to leap frog the Tigers. Still with 22 games remaining, alot of points remain to be had. I hope that the two top dogs in the Eastern Conference don't tire themselves out to soon, pushing one another.

Onwards to number three knowing that there is work to be done, and Brandon is on the agenda. Another measuring stick for a first place playoff bound team.

BTW, you are allowed to make a comment on these winning streak threads.....sigh.

Spungy
01-28-2007, 11:43 PM
usually you say it all so wonderfully, there isn't much to say!

I know how you feel though.

Chipper
01-29-2007, 09:15 AM
Two games left against the Tigers and the last game of the regular season in the Hat. I think it could go to the wire and that last game will mean the difference between first and second place in the division. Every year it seems that who ever makes up the schedule picks the right team to end the season on.

Rammer
01-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Two games left against the Tigers and the last game of the regular season in the Hat. I think it could go to the wire and that last game will mean the difference between first and second place in the division. Every year it seems that who ever makes up the schedule picks the right team to end the season on.

Not sure that I want to rely upon a one game match for first in their rink. Ice had better continue their play and win 3 of 4 games in order to avoid that.