PDA

View Full Version : What's Going On??

Bran
01-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Defence optional tonight? Wow!

Johnsy05
01-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Defence optional tonight? Wow!

Yeah not to sure what happened once again... But something needs to be done. Goaltender's didn't show up once again defence was no better got some offence oh man i dunno whats going on. Im thinking its time for 2 days of good ol bag skating.

Scout
01-28-2007, 10:26 PM
I thought we may actually get the win tonight but nope. How come we don't finish our checks? And where is the aggression? But your right. We showed very little defence tonight. One other thing i noticed, and i ain't no coach, but when we are in their end, why is nobody screening the opposing goalie? Yah, one frustrating game tonight.

Scout

ointhecreek
01-28-2007, 11:20 PM
I can't really see it being good for the goaltenders to be changing three or four times a game. I noticed when Dean does that they are not good. No help from defense either. And do they not practice a one-timer shot? Why is Rakos so scared to shoot? Wow, I better quit now. Really disappointed. :skeptical

Broncs in RD
01-30-2007, 08:07 PM
Moir and Yonkman should ride the pine for the next week and bring in Curtis and another tender show these guys that they are not as hot as they think. Who cares if they get pulled three times a game the reason they get pulled is because they can't make a save, it doesn't matter if they come back into the game their job is still the same stop the puck. I don't think it is all defense fault this game the goals that went in 7 of them should have been stopped and about 5 of them were routine(this came from a warrior Dman that was in the stands doing stats). When your team scores 6 goals take some responsability and stop a frickin shot. PATHETIC Bring in Curtis he can't do any worse.

Offsider
01-31-2007, 08:24 AM
With our goaltending keeping this Bronco team half respectable over the last three years, I think we need to look at more then them (but it would be nice to see Curtis play). Hope that Rumsey put that “C” to work this week and called a players only meeting so they could put everything on the table and get back on track .Come on Boys I think most fans believe that you are a 1st place eastern division team. If you guys work together and show some effort. In the first period of the Warrior Game Nelson, Shindo, and Leavold looked better than they have all year made some awesome tic tac toe passes and got some very good scoring chances.

Lets go Boys Forget everything that’s going on Put in 60 min’s of effort and passion
Rumsey Think about what some of your past Captains would have said or done to get this team rolling!!