PDA

View Full Version : No Three of a Kind

Rammer
01-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Well this one hurt, no jump in the first at all and the Ice found themselves down 2 - 0 after one. Betwen period talk enabled the Ice to figure how to move out of their own end, but no real offence was built. Brandon then nailed the game with a third period goal and showed why they are a playoff contender. Ice should have had more legs, as Brandon is a potential second round opponent and you don't want them thinking that they can win the away games like that.

However the bright side that I see, means the Ice will have more incentive is they should meet in the future, and hopefully to so with more on the line.

Go Ice Go!

Dueing the crikets..... Boogaard'd

Spungy
01-28-2007, 11:44 PM
It was a hard one to watch tonight that is for sure. It is like Brandon had been studying and knew exactly how to shut our boys down.

They did a great job of holding them in the second, if they could have only gotten one past Plante!

Chipper
01-29-2007, 09:06 AM
I agree it was a hard game to have to watch. I think the guys just didn't show up and they took it to us. The Plex was so quiet I could here a baby crying across the rink.