PDA

View Full Version : king the heavyweight!!!!

shushu
01-29-2007, 10:13 PM
watched him go toe to toe with kassian with mixed results, then the last tigers game scrap with bendsfeld and actually held his own. looks like this kid in the future could turn out to be one of the most rounded out players we have. hats off to the boy for doing a man sized job :thumb: .....................

LHF
01-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Growing up with his big brother DJ, I would think Dwight would have learned a thing or two. Good to see him show that side of himself.

nhl

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-31-2007, 09:22 PM
actually he got an assist in the regina game as well... so thats 8 points in 2 games.

jeez... seattle must still be kicking themselves after this one.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-31-2007, 11:37 PM
im still hoping elder will pull a "depape" and start racking up points, even though nobody expects him to. Im not even sure if he will even be back this season.

At any rate, enjoy your free mcdonald. Just as long as he doesnt come back to kick our asses like Hulak will next year, I am fine with his success on another team. Its nothing new seeing players that leave Regina go all wacko on racking up points (Albers, Hulak, MCDONALD, Hanzal, St Denis(in time)...list goes on).

theres also reekie with the wonderful year he is having...

Dwight Schrute
02-01-2007, 01:12 AM
im hoping the canucks look hard at dwight king in this years draft

shushu
02-01-2007, 01:29 AM
im hoping the canucks look hard at dwight king in this years draft

he was just average when he started with the canes, but he just keeps getting better game after game .and now with dropping the mits with the big boys at the age of 17teen, he has size, skill and toughness. a asset that should render him high in the draft...........................

Dwight Schrute
02-01-2007, 01:15 PM
to me there is no reason he should go any lower then gillies

Dwight Schrute
02-02-2007, 10:35 PM
wow fadden with 4 more points , crazy
how did he not get drafted ?? i thought he was ranked pretty high last year

canes77
02-03-2007, 01:35 AM
He didn't get drafted because...in my opinion...he weighed less than 170 pounds. Sure he will get pushed off the puck but that is rare since he is so fast and agile. Reminds me of a Daniel Briere.

shushu
02-03-2007, 01:50 AM
He didn't get drafted because...in my opinion...he weighed less than 170 pounds. Sure he will get pushed off the puck but that is rare since he is so fast and agile. Reminds me of a Daniel Briere.

the scouts look at him as a selfish player, plain jane and simple..................

loudi94
02-03-2007, 10:20 AM
the scouts look at him as a selfish player, plain jane and simple..................

Pretty predictable player. Always comes out from behind the net. Scores enough garbage goals to fill a Biffy. Gets some pretty ones too, but it always amazes me why teams don't catch on and crush him.

shushu
02-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Pretty predictable player. Always comes out from behind the net. Scores enough garbage goals to fill a Biffy. Gets some pretty ones too, but it always amazes me why teams don't catch on and crush him.
his new name is slippery mitch and well deserved. he's got loads of talent, but imo he plays a very selfish style of hockey. and when teams like kamloops and the giant come to town you can see how fast they shut him down with as you say a few crushing blows.............................