PDA

View Full Version : looking for some team pucks

puckcollector
01-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Hey everyone, Im looking for some pucks from around the league and just was wondering if anyone has any for sale or trade let me know I have a couple pictured here but i need about 90 more still including the new mj logo if they made one (and I do have pics if you need to see any of them)

HAF
01-30-2007, 12:25 AM
My son has started collecting pucks from around the WHL also. he has several so far but is still looking to get them all. At last count he still needed most of them...lol

So far he has

Tri City
Everett
Saskatoon
Spokane
Portland
Vancouver's WHL Champion puck from last year
Kootenay

If anyone wants to do some trading that has access to pucks not listed here I'd be willing to trade for Ams pucks. I also have easy access to Portland pucks as well. puckcollector, let me know if you want to do some trading.

puckcollector
01-30-2007, 11:35 AM
here are some of the doubles I have and i do have pics of these also and every other puck made in whl history (that i know exist)
kamloops
brandon - BWK logo
brandon - farmer logo
kelowna on white background
Letbridge 20th anniversary
Lethbridge old 90's logo
lethbriidge current logo on white background
current tigers logo
vancouver inaugural seaason
PA - current logo black background
RD - current logo (design like nhl game pucks)
koot - black background
tacoma 93-94 crossed rockets
seattle green background
spokane black background
calagary wranglers white background
spokane est.1985
seattle white background
tacoma from 90 or 91 season
pg - current logo and 3rd logo

Sput
01-30-2007, 05:54 PM
My son would probably love to get in on that trading action. I just looked in his room/hockey shrine and he only has Spokane, Everett and a Kamloops puck to go with the 10 Cougar pucks I saw.

HAF...let me know if you want an origional or a third logo puck, or I could send both in trade for an Ams and Portland puck.