PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Holders

Shortys
02-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Do any of you know if we will be getting our club seat privilages for the Juno's or not? I have being talking with the blades office staff and can't get a straight answer out of them. Anybody hear anything??

ProStaff
02-01-2007, 10:37 AM
the juno's arn't at the CUC they are at the CUP (Centenial autoturium) I can't spell :)

Tidball
02-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Depends if they make the same mistake twice. Apperently you got your seat for the Flames tickets but that turned to crap. I got 7 good seats, they mailed me 4 crappy seats instead. They oversold that event. For the Junos IMO season ticketholders SHOULD be allowed a mximum of 2 tickets each. Give Season ticket holders 3 weeks to get thier tickets, then release them to the general public. I sure hope CUC doesnt make the same mistake they made for the Flames, otherwise a riot will start.

Tidball
02-01-2007, 10:41 AM
the juno's arn't at the CUC they are at the CUP (Centenial autoturium) I can't spell :)

Man, i heard something about that. Half the people tell me TCU half tell me CUC. IMO it should be CUC as they have more room and more seating... right?

ProStaff
02-01-2007, 10:47 AM
It should be but the sound at the CUC Suck's I am 99% sure that it's not at the CUC, if it was we would have been e-mailed all ready.

Bran
02-01-2007, 11:06 AM
The Junos are definately at CUC...Ticketmaster says they go onsale to the general public on Feb 10th (which is what I heard on the radio yesterday as well). It says nothing on the Ticketmaster website about presale dates though, so I'm guessing there are none? There's no way they would have them anywhere else, just too small.

Shortys
02-01-2007, 11:06 AM
It should be but the sound at the CUC Suck's I am 99% sure that it's not at the CUC, if it was we would have been e-mailed all ready.

Yeah, I thought we would have got an email already if we were gonna get them. I am positive that the Star Phoenix and the Junos website says the april 1st awards show will be held at CUC, but maybe things have changed.

I agree Tidball, I think that there should be a 2 max limit on seats. I ordered my 2 season seats, and 4 extra "good seats", and They gave me my 2 seats, and 4 "crappy seats" for the Flames game. I am glad I at least got some extra ones though.

howley
02-01-2007, 12:14 PM
i haven't received any tickets yet. What the...I ordered 7 good seats as well.

Shortys
02-01-2007, 01:36 PM
i haven't received any tickets yet. What the...I ordered 7 good seats as well.

Have you gone to a ticketmaster outlet to pick em up?? I do not think that they are mailing them out, you will have to pick them up. You have to have the credit card you purchased them with for the outlet to give them to you as well.