PDA

View Full Version : Well...

scmejr
02-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Boys and girls as much as I may agree with the majority of the thoughts as of late, there ain't nothing we can do til the end of the season. By the way, those of you who think rakos should sit, if you ask me it looks like he spends most of his time siting on the bench or in the penalty box. But to end on a positive note I'm proud of my boys RJ, Leo, Miles, and schendo for steping in and saving levi. As deno said, you live by the sword you die by it and levi almost died last night if not for the boys steping in and saving him. Kudos boys, I was impressed. Thanks for making a sacrifice to save your teammate.

Flathead
02-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Boys and girls as much as I may agree with the majority of the thoughts as of late, there ain't nothing we can do til the end of the season. By the way, those of you who think rakos should sit, if you ask me it looks like he spends most of his time siting on the bench or in the penalty box. But to end on a positive note I'm proud of my boys RJ, Leo, Miles, and schendo for steping in and saving levi. As deno said, you live by the sword you die by it and levi almost died last night if not for the boys steping in and saving him. Kudos boys, I was impressed. Thanks for making a sacrifice to save your teammate.
I don't think Rakos should sit, but I do think that he shouldn't be put on the point for the pp.

Silver Surfer
02-01-2007, 02:12 PM
And for the boys stepping in to "SAVE" Nelson that was the most "TEAM" work i've seen for the past four games. RJ should also play with fire in his veins every game then he might not make mistakes when he is pressured.