PDA

View Full Version : Favourite All-Time Raider

Triton
02-03-2007, 12:48 PM
What is your all time favourite Raider?

I have a couple...

Dustin Kazak,Grant McNeill and Joaquin Gage.

Sabes
02-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Scott Hartnell, Grant McNeill, Kyle Bruce, Mitch Shawara, Jon Mirasty

Knuckle Chucker
02-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Ken Thompson (SJHL), Todd Nelson, Mike Modano, Reid Simpson, Darren Kimble, Mike Gauthier, Ryan Depape

westbeach55
02-03-2007, 02:35 PM
grant mcneil, mitch schwara, darren wright, seth leonard, rejean beauchimen

Dwight Schrute
02-03-2007, 03:38 PM
beauchemin, jeff may, dean mcammond, shane topperowski, mcneil, mitch "wild thing" shawara (if any of you remember the nickname)

Triton
02-03-2007, 04:33 PM
beauchemin, jeff may, dean mcammond, shane topperowski, mcneil, mitch "wild thing" shawara (if any of you remember the nickname)

It was great when he'd fight and they'd play "wild thing" over the sound system.

Dwight Schrute
02-03-2007, 07:56 PM
i remember wheni was in junior high i played drums in the band, we played the anthem before a game and when we were on the ice geting ready to play the players were circling and shawara slapped my buddy in the ass wth his stick and winked, buddy said "wild thing are you gonna fight tonight ?". he smiled and said sure.
his first shift of the game he dropped em and went toe to toe with a guy much bigger then him and worked him. after the game they signed autographs and he said to us "was that a good enough one for ya" definatly a fan favorite.

clockwise
02-04-2007, 03:00 PM
My Favs

Dane Byers worked his ass off every game, Reggie Beauchemin best goalie ever to put on a Raider jersey. Brad Bennett best small guy ever to wear a Raider Jersey. Dave Manson best home town boy ever to wear a Raider Jersey, Ken Baumgartner best fighter (smartest guy) ever to wear a Raider Jersey.

Tidball
02-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Kyle Chipchura, im kinda suprised no one has mentioned him. Thats like a "whos your fav Blade" question and no one answering Mike Green.

Dwight Schrute
02-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Kyle Chipchura, im kinda suprised no one has mentioned him. Thats like a "whos your fav Blade" question and no one answering Mike Green.
i felt that there was more in the tanks and he didnt go all out every game(where as byers did), never really was a big fab of mine

Triton
02-04-2007, 03:44 PM

Personally,and no offense to Chip or his fans but I thought he was a bit too over hyped.