PDA

View Full Version : Ams gonna be short tonight in Spokane.

HAF
02-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Looks like Nachbaur,Inglis and Gorman will be out tonight in Spoke. Not a good deal for us but atleast it wasnt anymore D-men. We're already running a little light on the blueline.

Tipped Off
02-03-2007, 07:46 PM
...being an old time hockey fan I have no problem with the "take care of your own" mentality. Personally I'm in favor of that. The problem is Nach should have not blabbed it off to the media...basically forcing the league to take action. Line brawls happen all the time and it may have just gone by the wayside had he not brought attention to the situation by spouting off to the press about the revenge.

Stay-Puft
02-03-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm a little curious as to why the suspensions are TBD and not a set length. Perhaps an investigation?

Tipped Off
02-03-2007, 09:20 PM
...being a weekend, they heard what happened, quickly took a look and announced a suspension. On Monday, when everyone is back in the office they'll really look at it and decide if this one game was enough or if they want to extend it further. My guess is the coach gets at least one more game. The players probably just the one. But, that's just my guess.

AmsPhotos
02-05-2007, 12:52 PM
The sad thing is that had Inglis ran Hamill from behind or cross checked him to the face that would be more acceptable to the league. People chatter about Nachbaur being an old school coach and I guess that is true because he still believes you send a message with your fists, but in today's hockey sending a message with a dirty hit or stickwork is more effective and less costly (suspension/fine wise).

B4dotcom
02-05-2007, 03:42 PM
02/05/07 Tri-City $1,000 fine for actions of Club vs Everett on February 2.
02/05/07 Chris Inglis Tri-City Three games for actions vs Everett on February 2.
02/03/07 Travis Gorman Tri-City Two games for actions vs Everett on February 2.
02/03/07 Don Nachbaur Tri-City Two games for actions of players vs Everett on February 2.

Taken form WHL website.

aaAlta
02-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Hey, I didnt see TJ Fast on the last couple score sheets. But I dont see him on the injured report. Whats up there, are you down to 5 D in action right now, or expecting someone back for the next game?

AmsPhotos
02-12-2007, 04:53 PM
The injury report is a snap shot in time. Its usually sent in on Tuesday. Fast was banged up on Friday. There will likely be an update on his status in the injury report that is posted by the league tomorrow.