PDA

View Full Version : Dont count out the Blue just yet!

Tidball
02-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Alot of people are saying the Blades have a slim chance to make playoffs. But how slim is it? To me, its a makable goal. Considering theres mostly divisional games left and we just beat the best team in the East 3-1 with a crap load of injuries.

Also keep in mind that our PP has been on freaking fire, and specail teams are very key in the WHL. As well, look at Swift Current, they have been struggling VERY badly and are on a 5-game losing streak. IMO right now it looks like a pretty good chance that the Blades will make the playoffs. Blades have also played Swift Current really well this year.

Shortys
02-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Agreed! We are only 6 points back, plus we have games in hand over Swift!! It can be done if we play hard every shift, and every game.

Tidball
02-07-2007, 05:40 PM
If we win our games in hand we will be tied with Swift who is slumping. But it will be a VERY tough test tonight against an on fire Pats team. I picked Pats to take the division since day 1 and now they're finally playing with thier potentail. I think the Pats will win tonight given the injuries and such that we have. Ill watch the game via webcast and give a report.