PDA

View Full Version : Wow

smackitsakic
02-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Well, the Go Bronco's Go chant happened, but i believe we got out-cheered by the 50 Medicine Hat fans in attendance and that is pretty sad.
Medicine Hat played a terrible game tonight, lucky for them, we played even worse.
Wow did David Schulz ever put on a defensive clinic tonight. I lost track - Was he the fault of all of Med Hats goals? I noticed two of the four were directly b/c of his stupidity, but i'm not sure about the last two. What the heck are you doing on the 2 on 1? You didn't take either man, and left a pretty easy play for the two Tiger players. Argh, take the body my good man, take the body. The second goal just about caused me to get up and leave the arena...David Schulz, 6'3, getting pushed around in front of the net by the much smaller Mr. Dorsett of Medicine Hat. What the heck are you doing? The guy is standing at the top of the crease banging at the puck, why are you not forcing him to be twitching while he's laying on the ice? One of the worst plays i've seen out of him yet. I can't stand the guy.
Rumseys fight was a beauty, the only problem is that it precluded him from being able to kick the crap out of Barker. I love it when guys like that fight...they fight fair, right off the draw, and commend each other after the match. Both were smiling, both patted each other on the back and skated off to the bench with class.
Leckovic, wow is this guy ever becoming one of my favorite players on the team. haha. He OWNED Block. He got stuck, dropped his mitts, and caught himself a nice little turtle. Face your battles Block, don't abort to the fetal position on the ice. It's too bad Leckovic had to get a gross misconduct for that b/c i'd of loved to have seen him square off with Meyer. I was right behind the Tigers bench tonight (any Tiger fans on here sitting there?) and Leckovic got up after that and gave a loud "WOOOO" to the Tigers bench. haha. I LOVE IT!

CatFan
02-27-2005, 12:45 AM
but I got stuck at the very end in Section Q (same as last year during the playoffs, it's a conspiracy I tell you!!). Just kidding, but I'm not sure I agree that the Tigers played that badly. Just their powerplay stunk, defensively they were pretty good. Still had a great time and look forward to coming back again.

Flathead
02-27-2005, 01:16 AM
Med Hat has big, strong, mean defensemen, that group of d-men is awesome, kudo's to whoever put that group of kids together. I didn't think med hat played that bad, they had strong puck pursuit,all over the ice, and out worked us. We had our chances but didn't get any bounces. Med Hat has a very good team, but has to do something about the pp, if they want to go anywhere in the playoffs, it looked awful.
Anyone know what Boris did to get the gross misconduct, I don't think it could have been for a 4 minute roughing penalty?? Block gets the 1st Oscar of the weekend for best performance of a turtle. Moir appeared to be a little off his game tonight, fought the puck and looked a little out of position now and then. Schulz was Schulz, terrible. Rumsey and Blanshan was a great tilt, have to give the decsion to Rumsey in that one, only because he landed more punches, was nice to see them give each other a pat on the back when it was over. Smackit, I don't think you'll get to see a Rumsey and Barker scrap, if you do it would be more of a friendly play fight. They are really good friends and spend the summers training together. But you never know.