PDA

View Full Version : Carey Price

The Cat
02-07-2007, 12:31 PM
hi, i'm from Montreal and i saw him (Price) with Team Canada
I tought he will be an excellent goaly here in Montreal in the future (been drafted by Montreal in 2005, he have been our first round pick (fifth at the total)

so i'd like to know how is he going in the Junior with Tri-City, and does his team have good chance to win Memorial Cup but i also learned that he might get traded...

thx !

Shortys
02-07-2007, 01:21 PM
He can't get traded this year now, since our trade deadline has passed, our teams are set, barring injuries of course.

Beaner
02-07-2007, 04:35 PM
so i'd like to know how is he going in the Junior with Tri-City, and does his team have good chance to win Memorial Cup but i also learned that he might get traded...

thx !

Yes I would have to say that the Americans have a team to get to the memorial cup, especially with Price between the pipes.

However it will be a difficult road, as a first round matchup with either Seattle or Spokane will be a difficult series, followed by a more than likely 2nd round date with Everett or Kamloops, will be extremely tough.

That being said, the playoffs are still over a month away, so hard to say what may happen. A couple key injuries to any of the division leaders and it could shift the playoff dynamic any number of ways.

Without Price though I don't think the Americans get past round 1.