PDA

View Full Version : Westy is out for 6 - 8 weeks

Squig
02-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Rumour has it that there is no torn acl but will he will be out for 6 - 8 weeks. That basically means he is gone for the season.

Last night Jung played pretty well with the AP Daniel Salamandyk as his back up. I believe Salamandyk was the player we got in the Clayton Bauer trade with Kootenay. Someone correct me if i am wrong.

I guess we are rebuilding in every position now - but hey thems the breaks.

Go Rockets Go!!

Swando
02-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Sorry to hear about Westy's injury being serious. I saw the game on TV he did get run into pretty hard by JD Watt. This time however it was no fault of Watt but one of Westy's teammates that caused the collision. In saying that, I think it will work as a great opportunity to see your other goalie of the future. He looks like a good one as far as I can tell in the 2 games he's played against the Giants.

nelson951
02-10-2007, 04:16 PM
You can't have Yeomans back. Sorry. Hope Chilliwack passes you

sheera
02-10-2007, 07:15 PM
The rockets are building for the future and westblooms injury will allow quality minutes for the young stoppers. We wish westbloom a speedy recovery. I wish the best for the rockets and bruins teams. The rush for the playoff's has been great for both organizations. thanks for the entertainment boy's please continue the rush to the end;;;;