PDA

View Full Version : Wudrick/Gervais gone

Scout
02-09-2007, 08:45 PM
In two weeks The Canada Winter Games start in Whitehorse. The tournament replaces the U-17 tournament held in the past. We loose Wudrick who will suit up for Team B.C. and also Gervais who suits up for Team Alberta. Could this tourny be held at a much worse time? We are in a fight in the East division and here we loose two of our better up and coming players.

Scout

CrazyGeorge
02-10-2007, 01:54 PM
With that being said, and it pretty much being safe to say that Brandon takes the division unless something really drastic happens, but who do we realisticly want to face in the first round, Regina OR Prince Albert? I personally would like to face PA, but in order to not face Regina we'll probably have to hope that Regina finishes fourth which I don't see happening. What's your thoughts/opinions?

transplantedbronco
02-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Yeah losing Phil "THE THRILL" Gervais and Wudrick is going to hurt but it certainly doesnt't mean we wont make a push for first. I think we can get there, but it will be tough. In a sense I would like to face PA in the first round as we play great against them. 5-0. And for some strange reason we play like poop in Regina. I cant figure that one out for the life of me. But hey, it will be interesting.

Toswammi
02-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Phil the thrill?

I was thinking more like the Gerpedo. LOL. Well i guess its safe to say we will have a player or two called up during this stretch.

Flathead
02-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Gervais is my favorite rookie, and Wudrick plays like a 18 or 19 year old, I always forget that he's only 16. The two will be missed, a few of the vets will have to pick up their game if we want to make a serious push here in the standings.