PDA

View Full Version : Ern's TAKE...

Big Ern
02-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Yes, yesterday was perfect. Everyone played terrific, and Kyle Moir has once again, turned into the "Moissy" we know he can be. LOL The whole team played awesome, especially killing penalties at crucial times, and the defense was relentless. Of course scoring three goals helps too. Especially two goals on the powerplay. Wow! What a return for Bortis! Good goin' Borty...welcome back. And let's not forget the most important goal, the game winner, scored by "you-know-who." Awesome goal man, awesome! HOW QUICK!! LOL WAY TO GET 'ER DONE!
So, except for me failing my first license test yesterday, and having to withdraw $150 in taxi pay for the next five games, it was a PERFECT day. I failed. Of course I rescheduled for a later date, two weeks from now. Hopefully then, it'll go for me. But the Broncos won, so what more can a guy like me wish for? LOL CYA all Sunday!
Oh, another thing!! I got a BRONCOS license plate, and one of those door flags for my car. I didn't know those flags make noise like that. I'll have to put it up when I'm in town, and take it off going home, I guess. I'll buy a DALLAS STARS flag for the passenger side...HAHA!
Lastly, again, GREAT WIN!! I hope the rink is packed throughout next week, for a good push before playoffs. I'm sure we'll be fine. And of course, LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

Five Hole
02-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I'd say you guys won that one fair and square.

Big Ern, I gotta say you're the eternal optimist. You just never give up on your Broncos.

Given that, I'm surprised you're not a Leafs fan haha

transplantedbronco
02-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Too bad there Big Ern I know you were looking forward to getting you liscense. You will next time. What a great game it was last night. They are playing their game and it seems that they are finally playing a whole game again. See ya Sunday buddy. PS glad your NOT a Leafs fan.