PDA

View Full Version : Grabner

Tipped Off
02-10-2007, 12:48 PM
From today's Everett Herald. This is never a good sign...

"Michael took himself out of the game tonight, he was non-committed," Peters said. "The game was at a physical level he didn't want to play at. He's healthy. The only thing that might be hurt is his pride and it should be hurt. It's embarrassing for a first-round pick (in the NHL draft) to play like that in that type of hockey game."

Dwight Schrute
02-10-2007, 01:47 PM
bad news for canuck fans like myself ?

LifelongChiefsFan
02-13-2007, 02:39 AM
bad news for canuck fans like myself ?

I don't think it's something to worry about at least not yet. Everyone has off games. I know not giving 100% is not something to be proud of, but over the entire season Grabner has been very solid. I only had a chance to listen to both games on the radio, but his play the night after against Tri-City sounded much better. If this is a recurring theme throughout the remainder of the season I might worry about it but as of right now I would not.

LifelongChiefsFan
02-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Grabner was first star in the Chiefs' win at Kamloops last night. He played an exceptional game, scoring 2 goals one on the PP and the other was the game winner on a short handed breakaway with under 4 minutes to go in the game. This was a big game for the Chiefs and Grabner responded in a huge way which should be a good sign for all the Canucks fans out there. On an unrelated note, this was Spokane's first win in Kamloops in 6 years. I can't say I'm sad to see that streak end. :thumb:

chiefs20167
02-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Grabner was first star in the Chiefs' win at Kamloops last night. He played an exceptional game, scoring 2 goals one on the PP and the other was the game winner on a short handed breakaway with under 4 minutes to go in the game. This was a big game for the Chiefs and Grabner responded in a huge way which should be a good sign for all the Canucks fans out there. On an unrelated note, this was Spokane's first win in Kamloops in 6 years. I can't say I'm sad to see that streak end. :thumb:

Another good night for Grabby was in the OT loss to Seattle. 1st star and a hat trick. I think he's coming back strong. His scoring could have also been due to that hit he got in the first, heard it was a bad one.

LifelongChiefsFan
02-22-2007, 12:59 AM
First Grabner gets named player of the week then he goes out and gets another hat trick against Prince George.

9 goals in the last 4 games, he's on fire!

Dwight Schrute
02-22-2007, 11:24 PM
great to hear