PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Pick A Fight Lines (and rejections)

zinger
02-11-2007, 09:53 AM
I thought it would be good idea for this topic to have it's own thread. I know there have been some posts on this topic in a different thread, but, if you guys don't mind posting them again in this thread, we could have the collection all on one spot for easier viewing.

Anyway.......

Cody Vann asking Ryan Reaves to go...

Reaves - "Vann, hit the gym and come see me next year." :laugh:

Five Hole
02-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Hey, not a bad idea... there's lots of good ones and anybody who's played or knows guys who played junior, have heard them... it always makes for good banter in the room and with your buddies... of course, the challenge is 99% of the conversations when guys are beakin' at each other aren't really suitable for a forum like this :laugh:

And, like you say, sometimes the rejections are even better than the invitations :D
I'm sure there's some good ones out there...

Here's the one I had posted before:

[QUOTE=Tidball]
Again, i dont know if Klotz was told not to fight or not, he looked pissed out there, maybe it was the Raiders backing off, maybe it was Gauthier/Flatters backing off, i think i speak for everyone when i say"we simply do not know what they said to eachother, they coulda said ""hey, wanna do coffee after the game?"" We dont know.

Yeah, somehow I don't think these guys pay too much attention to what all of us might like to see happen out there! But, anybody who's ever played the game knows the kind of trash talkin' that goes on out there. Some of it is pretty basic, stupid heat of the moment stuff, but some of it is pretty funny, too. Best line I ever heard when one guy was asking another guy to go, the other guy said, " Sure..Do you need a couple of minutes to write a suicide note first?"

Anybody else have any good ones to share?