PDA

View Full Version : Friesen and Canart

ramrod1
02-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Just wondering how these 2 boys played in their 3 game stint. Anybody see ay of the games that could give a little report?

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Just wondering how these 2 boys played in their 3 game stint. Anybody see any of the games that could give a little report?
I saw two of thee games(the one in Regina and the other one here in Saskatoon.)

I thought they played well,for the short time that they did(they only got like 4 or 5 shifts a game) they did not register any points but did not cause any goals either.

I could see Canart making the team full time next season and Freisen maybe as a 7th defencemen,it all depends what happens in the off season and Expansion Draft.

ramrod1
02-11-2007, 10:21 PM
awesome. thanks for the report. i know friesen and hes a good kid. good to hear he didnt look out of place.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-11-2007, 10:55 PM
I do not want to waste space and make another thread,but have you ever seen Jordon Hebert play(he was drafted in in 2005 in the 10th round 186th Overall) since you live in the same town/city.

If you could give a report that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ramrod1
02-13-2007, 02:58 PM
no worries i know him well. after he left camp he's put on a tonne of muscle and hes been playing with alot of force this year. he's not putting up the numbers he would like but he's been playing a very good all round game working on his defensive play and getting alot of PK time. he should make a good push for a roster spot next year. being a year old and alot stronger. he's also been very effective on faceoffs which could be and asset. if u need or want any more info on any players from around here let me know.