PDA

View Full Version : Raiders vs Tigers - Feb. 13

Drop em' eh
02-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Any predictions for this game? raiders are in for a game i think, the tigers are on a 14 game win streak!

Lets break that streak! OK, let's hope for a well played game, you know one shift at a time, one period at a time, and take the positives out of it.

good luck boys, i think we're going to need it.

Tigerfan96
02-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Ive seen weird things but i wouldnt count on PA comming out tonight and upsetting the tigers. Tigers have been finding anyway to win games as of late... tigers came back from 2-0 to beat the rebels 4-2 and came back to beat the warriors also. Sure it will be a good game but the team looks to be very hungry comming into this time of the season

Dwight Schrute
02-13-2007, 05:58 PM
i predict a 3 point game. i predict the raiders will lose in a shootout, i predict deckert makes an 11th start in a row, i predict dowhay will get 5 min of ice (4 min on the pk). i predict poor reffing. i predict kris russel as one of the 3 stars. i predict should it go into a shootour that schlemko tries his fancy move and misses the net. i predict jeff may to logg 30 min of icetime and get a assist.
prove me wrong boys and light em up in tigerland.

also i hope to hear schlenker do color or at least an interview in the intermission. and hey it would also be cool to see penner called up for the game and get his feet wet.

Dwight Schrute
02-13-2007, 07:13 PM
I hope Penner plays his games here,Im gready that way
im hopin they bring him and others at the end of the season to rest the vets, and get their feet wet.

Tigerfan96
02-13-2007, 07:42 PM
could easily be done with penner his team is done with in a couple weeks and will have no hockey to play other than the canadian games

Dwight Schrute
02-13-2007, 09:12 PM
ouch 5-1 tigers 3/3 on the pp raiders 0/1
deckert pulled after 5th goal 25 shots in (aime finally get some ice)
juril tendler trach gross are scratched (scherger is dressed ??? weird)
wait schergers hometown now it makes sense. but why is tendler scratched?
hmm wonder if there will be some scraps ?
why is scherger out on a 5-3 ?

Tigerfan96
02-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Colin played a good game didnt make any major mistakes looked to me like he deserved to be there...probly out on the 5on3 cause that shootout you predicted wasnt gonna happen. haha .and felt the kid should be given a shot... If im not mistaken he did a realy good job even with out his stick. My hats off to him he played a good game chipping in with a point.
No fights never got overly chippy

Dwight Schrute
02-14-2007, 07:49 PM
trach gets back in the lineup tonight, scherger stays in the line-up. and aime gets a start !!!
doucet and leblanc play their old teams tonight