PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs. Pats

MooseJaw_Kyle
02-15-2007, 08:26 AM
Were they even playing the Pats last night? There wasn't much "rivalry" and intensity. The game had no energy in it.The Warriors could even get into the Pats end,Even on the Powerplay. The Pats had more scoring chances on their penalty kill than Moose Jaw had on there powerplay.The Warriors needed someone to step up to the plate yesterday to get them going. If I was out there and I seen my team play like that i would go out there get a big hit go get in a fight just do something to pump up the team. We desperately need wins now if we want to have any hope of making it to playoffs.

I don't want to make it sound like I just critize the Warriors.But I think most people agree that the Warriors didn't play that well.

Fight Guy
02-15-2007, 01:21 PM
They were asleep a lot of the time. I was kinda surprised by the game. I can honestly say the Pats dominated the play, despite being out shot in the end. That could be because the Pats were taking their time being able to cycle the puck very well and were looking for the goal shot. Dissapointing rivalry game, thats for sure. I hope Sunday is a better on back here in Regina.