PDA

View Full Version : PATS.....farting....

Big Ern
02-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Has anyone discovered the recent media hype out involving the Regina Pats? This is courtesy the blog of Regina's play-by-play announcer, Rod Pedersen:
Pedersen stated that his job is sometimes difficult, because riding with kids in a bus, who think it's funny to fart, isn't easy.
An anonymous blogger replied that yes it is easy, and farting IS funny.
Pedersen answered back: "Not if it goes on for 10 hours!" Last night while on the bus en route to Red Deer with the team, he blogged on his blackberry, and stated that "the first bomb had already been unleashed, and no one will own up to it."
I gather that the Regina Pats obviously have a problem with flatulence on their team bus. Believe me, it can't be too much fun. Here's what I say: Make sure it's the kids doing it, and not Brent Parker. To me, he looks like a guy that would not think for a second, before unleashing a horrible one.
And to Mr. Pedersen I say: "I'm sorry you have to put up with this, Roddy." (I'm sure you know who I am.)

vote4arealclown
02-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Of course there Hype! The Pats have gone 8-1-0-1 in the last ten games! What have the Broncos done? I'll get ya the Stats...2-7-0-1

Maybe if the Broncos could find the back of the net you wouldn't be concerned of a little flatchulance on another teams bus.

Fight Guy
02-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Slightly more impressive numbers...

14-4-0-1 in the new year! punk rock

Big Ern
02-15-2007, 03:41 PM
....one of those four losses....a 9-0 ROUTING!!! At the hands of who?

YOURS TRULY!!!

higgins41
02-15-2007, 04:10 PM
....one of those four losses....a 9-0 ROUTING!!! At the hands of who?

YOURS TRULY!!!

And since then the pats have beaten the broncos 6-2 (the next night), 7-2, and 1-0. Don't expect 9-0 to happen again, unless its in favour of the pats...which could easily happen against the broncos now.

tricky
02-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Get a life Ernie! Pederson was just saying something that all people know teenagers think certain things are funny. For you to make a big deal about this is garbage! It doesn't matter if you win by 9 or 1 as long as you come back the next game and pick up the W it just doesn't really matter. I hope the Blades catch Swift and they move to Yorkton.

Fight Guy
02-15-2007, 06:39 PM
And since then the pats have beaten the broncos 6-2 (the next night), 7-2, and 1-0. Don't expect 9-0 to happen again, unless its in favour of the pats...which could easily happen against the broncos now.
Haha...nice one.

Big Ern
02-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Take it as you want, but this is a brand new topic, that's never come up. I as a media person, have to make a big deal of it....it IS a big deal, really! Maybe Vanstone should write an article on it in the ' Post. It's a funny, yet embarrasing topic. GO BRONCOS GO!!!

ointhecreek
02-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Take it as you want, but this is a brand new topic, that's never come up. I as a media person, have to make a big deal of it....it IS a big deal, really! Maybe Vanstone should write an article on it in the ' Post. It's a funny, yet embarrasing topic. GO BRONCOS GO!!!
Ok, Big Ern, when did you become a media person?

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
02-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Ok, Big Ern, when did you become a media person?

Didn't you hear? Big Ern is now doing public relations for Levi Nelson.