PDA

View Full Version : Think Positive!!!!!!!!

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-16-2007, 09:08 PM
The Blades just about beat the #1 team in the East Division with 3 regular defencemen.(and have beat them this season)

I still think that the Blades CAN make the playoffs,despite being a young and injured team.

The Blades will have to start winning and they can do that.

They can always look for support from other teams in the league. (but I would rather see them win the games with 110% effort each period of every remaining game)

So if you have nothing positive to say about the Blades PLEASE do not post in this thread or create negative threads!!!!!!!!!!!

Think positive from now until the end of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
02-16-2007, 10:08 PM
U know what I'm gunna say so I won't.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-16-2007, 11:12 PM
Ok Steve,I really don't care what you think right now,I am being optimistic,and the Blades gave the Tiger's and 4,006 fans at the game a huge scare because they got within 1 goal and almost tied it up. This team has determination,SO DO NOT COUNT THEM OUT YET!!!!!!!!!

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
02-16-2007, 11:39 PM
You know what, it's time to get positive, the Blades are playing much much better than I thought they would prior to the season and this shows that they will be very good next year, deffinate playoff hunters. Come on Blades fans lets get back on the horn here and start cherring for our home team, I swear on my grandfathers grave that every time the Blades score and I am at the game I will get out of my chair and cheer for them and many of you should aswell, so after every goal of a game that I am at look for a 5'1 guy with a white BLADES hat and a white BLADES jersey. Go Blades Go, Go Blades Go, Go Blades Go, bI'l tell you right now guys lets get this thing together and start rooting for our pride, we need to make goth people that cut themselves Bleed Blue!!!! who'se with me???? Lets Go Blades baby!!!! do you care what I say now Mike???

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-16-2007, 11:49 PM
You know what, it's time to get positive, the Blades are playing much much better than I thought they would prior to the season and this shows that they will be very good next year, deffinate playoff hunters. Come on Blades fans lets get back on the horn here and start cherring for our home team, I swear on my grandfathers grave that every time the Blades score and I am at the game I will get out of my chair and cheer for them and many of you should aswell, so after every goal of a game that I am at look for a 5'1 guy with a white BLADES hat and a white BLADES jersey. Go Blades Go, Go Blades Go, Go Blades Go, bI'l tell you right now guys lets get this thing together and start rooting for our pride, we need to make goth people that cut themselves Bleed Blue!!!! who'se with me???? Lets Go Blades baby!!!! do you care what I say now Mike???

wow what is with the change of heart??? well i am glad you are thinking positive now,after the effort the Blades showed tonight,it will give them some momentum for the game in Swift Current tommorow.

Still thinking positive but Kenton Dulle was hit into the boards, was leaking blood,he did not return in the game BUT I HOPE HE IS NOT INJURED TOO BADLY,if he can not play tommorow I am guessing that both Jordan Braid and Kirk Belyk will play against the broncos. The Blades truly played as a team tonight. Here is hoping for a win tommorrow

GO BLADES GO :thumb:

BladeRunner
02-17-2007, 12:21 AM
there is no doubt in my mind that the Blades are gonna win tommorow night, swift current is done for, the Blades wonna make the playoffs and it will start tommorow right till the end of the season. then as fans of the Blades we will be going to the playoff games and watching the Blades win!
yeehoo

it's also nice to see that steve is now thinking positive about the Blades, and not always downing them on how "bad" they are. way to go! :thumb:

i would also like to note the Dulle thing if he will be injured, for one the Blades can not to afford another injured player, let's do hope will be okay!

howley
02-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Menei may miss a game or two here coming up. After the game when he came out for the star I saw him do something to the fans as he was leaving through the tunnel. Rumor is he gave them the finger. Didn't see that but I thought he took a swing with his stick. See fi anything comes of this.

BladeRunner
02-17-2007, 11:16 AM
that is very interesting to me to even think of him doing that, he may have been frustrated after the game and some one heckled him, you never know. lets hope he does stay in the line up the Blades sure could use his presence.

we will have to keep an eye on this and see what develops in the near future.

CatFan
02-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Yes, you can tell the Blades are young and make some mistakes. But wow, what heart. Down 3-0 and they never stopped skating. In order to get where the Tigers are now you have to start young like they did a few years ago. I'm thinking next year should bring good things to the Blades fans as long as management doesn't get antsy and start trading away their young guys. Team chemistry means so much, just ask Vancouver!! Keep the faith and you will be rewarded in the future, I am sure of it!!

Tidball
02-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Yes, you can tell the Blades are young and make some mistakes. But wow, what heart. Down 3-0 and they never stopped skating. In order to get where the Tigers are now you have to start young like they did a few years ago. I'm thinking next year should bring good things to the Blades fans as long as management doesn't get antsy and start trading away their young guys. Team chemistry means so much, just ask Vancouver!! Keep the faith and you will be rewarded in the future, I am sure of it!!

This is a man speaking from experience. The Tigers dont make many trades and play with heart all season long. Vancouver may have thrown thier Memorial Cup hopes out the window. Im am all for grabbing extra talent, but not too many people. Suprisingly the Blades have made quite a few trades but they got young men who work with Heart. Klassen, Zemlak, Cuthbert, dulle. At first i was mad about the Setoguchi trade, but now that ive had a chance to think about it, Lorne made an awesome trade, Elliot will kick ***** and that 1st rounder will be a high one(08) the never give up attitude is VERY key and i hope we keep that in our heads.

I pick the Tigers to win the WHL Championship, taking Everett to a 6 game series and ending it in The Arena.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-17-2007, 09:58 PM
The Blades have showed more determination tonight. Holtby was in net and he played a good game and had to in order for the Blades to be successful.

Ryan Menei had a huge game, a hat-trick tonight,and was the 1st star in the games as the Blades took all 3 stars.

I hope this is the start of a winning streak that will keep their hopes alive and reachable.

Teigan Zahn is supposed to be ready to play on Tuesday VS Calgary.

The Blades are now only 7 points behind Swift Current and 8 behind Prince Albert. That is 4 games that they need to win and then some(hopefully alot more) to make a comeback.

Five Hole
02-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Being a PA fan, I hate to give you more to be positive about, but you're only 6 behind us. Starting to tighten up with Swift gettin' smoked tonight.

Five Hole
02-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Being a PA fan, I hate to give you more to be positive about, but you're only 6 behind us. Starting to tighten up with Swift gettin' smoked tonight.

Jeez, I just reread my post. You're the guys that smoked them... I'll be alright! Boogaard'd haha

BladeRunner
02-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Tidball:
...Suprisingly the Blades have made quite a few trades but they got young men who work with Heart. Klassen, Zemlak, Cuthbert, dulle. At first i was mad about the Setoguchi trade, but now that ive had a chance to think about it, Lorne made an awesome trade...

i was extremly ticked off to when i heard Setoguchi was traded, but as time goes, your right, you think about and it seems to get better in your mind and for the future of the Blades. i love watching the BLades and i see all the potential talent that these young players have. but i wouldnt mind seeing a goal scorer come to the BLades(not that Menei isn't one!) but your right the Blades need to stick with the chemistry they have going now, but do bring a shutdown defencman, and think that would bring the last piece to the puzzle.

Tidball
02-20-2007, 05:44 PM
but do bring a shutdown defencman, and think that would bring the last piece to the puzzle.

Berg.

BladeRunner
02-20-2007, 05:48 PM
as a viewer i dont feel that we have one, thats all! give me a name of who is one that is really good?

BladeRunner
02-21-2007, 03:58 PM
i would say Cole is the closest the Blades got right now.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-15-2007, 06:27 PM
I think that now is a good time to bring this thread back because this is all we can do "Think Positive"

2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=PLAYOFFS

Tidball
03-15-2007, 08:53 PM
as a viewer i dont feel that we have one, thats all! give me a name of who is one that is really good?

Berg

hobster
03-15-2007, 11:28 PM
berg will be a better version of gauthier but atleast drop his gloves from time to time