PDA

View Full Version : flashes of expected commitment

tiny
02-27-2005, 11:56 AM
last night I saw more of what I expect from the whole team. More of the "not in our barn, you don't."

I have been down on our sr's lately because I didn't see the heart I expect from "Rebels". Ashton, Ty, Colin, Dion, and Chris made me notice their leadership last night. Keep up the intensity guys. Great defensive play Chris.

Jordan and Jared continued to show me the quality of hustle I enjoy. Cam, I liked your physical commitment,

Ted, the usual all-out-heart.

D-men, I honestly felt like you CAN play mean and make it ugly for MJ to come into your territory.

Leslie came through with some spectacular saves to inspire the team to more.

Still some glitches that need to be addressed but much more fun to watch.

The next one could be a beauty.

rdreb
02-27-2005, 12:44 PM
I also like the idea of having Dion up front,on the power play, he gives the other team a lot more to think about,as he could switch back to the d also.
He is a big kid to try and move when he gets planted in front of the net.
This is something he did before with jimmy and it worked.

I see we had a "A" on pieper this must be a reward for all the hard work he has been doing. Good to see that.
Kuukka was getting back to his old by blocking shots, he stoped a couple in Calgary on the back side that i though were fore sure goals.

It is great to see Walker take it up a few more levels in the last few game also, hard work payed off for him last night with the two goals.wayto go Walkes.

Knackstedt to me is just getting so much better with the ice time,he never gives up no matter what the score. Keep it up Jordan you will go a long way with that type of work.

Lesile played not bad last night still needs to work on the rebounds, that is someting you can work with.

I realy like the way the d_men played last night with the mean streak that they need.

Last night the vet took to heart what Sutter has been saying for the last week or so,hope they keep it going .

Will what can you say about Teddy plays with his heart every night.
Not to sure about him going after Kurr last night,but he always goes to the biger tough guy.

That is it for now

Tinner
03-05-2005, 09:43 PM
anything may help