PDA

View Full Version : Props gotta go out to Levi

ointhecreek
02-16-2007, 10:29 PM
With all the heat he's taken lately I just want to say NICE GAME LEVI! applause Played a great game tonite! 2 assists and only 1 penalty. Lots of hussle and stuck to offense. Helped the team alot. Thats how we all know you can play. Big Ern must be so proud! yeehoo

transplantedbronco
02-16-2007, 11:05 PM
I agree great game by not only Levi but the whole team. Total team effort. It was nice to see them work a FULL 60 minutes. And how about one Phil Gervais, he was all over them tonight. How does PA feel now. They couldn't even beat up on our 16 year old. Phil you have the heart to wear #19 proudly. Man total team effort. What a beauty.

ointhecreek
02-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Didn't mean to leave out the team. It was a great team effort by all.

Johnsy05
02-16-2007, 11:24 PM
With all the heat he's taken lately I just want to say NICE GAME LEVI! applause Played a great game tonite! 2 assists and only 1 penalty. Lots of hussle and stuck to offense. Helped the team alot. Thats how we all know you can play. Big Ern must be so proud! yeehoo

I thought levi Played pretty good but i thought guys likes Stieler and bortis played pretty solid games themselves Also leovold i guess u could say it was a total team effort.