PDA

View Full Version : Kudelka

grainbear
02-16-2007, 11:40 PM
It is time for Kudelka to step up and show why he is going to be a Pro. We not only need some defensive leadership from him but also some offense. We need the Kudelka to show up that was here prior to Xmas and the contract signed with Ottawa. The others are giving us leadership and yes we go beat by a hot goalie tonight. But where was the traffic in front of the net and why were we still on the bus for the first 10 minutes of the game. It must drive the coachs and management crazy never mind us fans. Well , heres to Red Deer who will not let us catch them it appears unless we win ever game, Lets start with Everett on Saturday

aaAlta
02-17-2007, 12:19 AM
I'm not completely convinced hes going to stick AHL next year. Which wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing for the Canes. Isnt it a pretty tough cut for 20 year olds, unless your really top of class at that stage? I dont know. But I agree hes got more to give. Hes very skilled and should be able to step up to really put some more back end heat on the break out and attacks.

hockey4
02-17-2007, 01:12 AM
I'm not completely convinced hes going to stick AHL next year. Which wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing for the Canes. Isnt it a pretty tough cut for 20 year olds, unless your really top of class at that stage? I dont know. But I agree hes got more to give. Hes very skilled and should be able to step up to really put some more back end heat on the break out and attacks.

I dont think ottawa would have signed him the the big deal for him to play another year of junior. lethbridge will be ok to good next year, but i dont think mem cup run worthy for the matter (same with the rest of the division), so why would ottawa send him back

Porkchop
02-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Kudelka has not been the same player since coming back from the world juniors. It appears he's just going through the motions until the years up. However, the coaches have not caught on to this and ownership has yet to figure out they didn't hire qualified major junior coaches. Two losses in the last week to last place teams, oh boy. Can someone tell me where dyke and his partner last coached a successful junior team? And being a part time assistant does not count.

loudi94
02-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Kudelka has not been the same player since coming back from the world juniors. It appears he's just going through the motions until the years up. However, the coaches have not caught on to this and ownership has yet to figure out they didn't hire qualified major junior coaches. Two losses in the last week to last place teams, oh boy. Can someone tell me where dyke and his partner last coached a successful junior team? And being a part time assistant does not count.

I know a guy with no coaching experience who would love to take the team as GM and coach. ;)

Actually would love to be the owner too, but that's not going to happen. I bet in 5 years when his kids are grown up, you'll see him owning a team somewhere in the Dub.

moon
02-17-2007, 10:19 PM

I agree he has not been the same since coming back. I am not sure if it is because he was so hot just before leaving and then had the honor of going over that he got a big head and thought it would be easy when he returned, but he does look like he is taking shifts off at times.

It seems to me like Wright is the same way which really hurts the team. You can see plenty of times this year where Wright looks bored and is just looking to fight someone.

When both of our best defensemen are not giving it all it isn't hard to understand why the Hurricanes are having a hard time winning and are losing games they should win.