PDA

View Full Version : For Tiger fans...

Tidball
02-17-2007, 02:31 AM
Who did Schlemko nail from behind to get himself a major. I have known Schlemko to be a clean player. Any info on the hit would be nice, as well as a sumary if you dont mind. Thank you in advance.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Who did Schlemko nail from behind to get himself a major. I have known Schlemko to be a clean player. Any info on the hit would be nice, as well as a sumary if you dont mind. Thank you in advance.
Schlemko hit Kenton Dulle from behind,the way I heard it on the radio,was that he was crushed/sqwashed against the boards,maybe hit from behind,and he was leaking blood and layed on the ice motionless for a couple moments,but was helped off the ice,and he was not putting very much weight on his skates.

This is the best that I can describe the situation from listening to the radio,hopefully Tiger fans can help clairify the situation some more.

tiger fan 4 life
02-17-2007, 12:00 PM
as the hit was in kind of a blind corner for me, but it was Dulle who was hurt. It sounds like he may have a concussion. According to our announcers - so take it with a grain of salt, it was a borderline call that probably would have only been 2 minutes if not for the injury. Gotta give props to the blades, they definitely made a game of it - especially since they were missing so many regular players. Good luck the rest of the way!!

hockey4
02-17-2007, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=tiger fan 4 life]as the hit was in kind of a blind corner for me, but it was Dulle who was hurt. It sounds like he may have a concussion. According to our announcers - so take it with a grain of salt, it was a borderline call that probably would have only been 2 minutes if not for the injury. QUOTE]

Thats usually the criteria for a 5 minute major. they are all 2 minutes unless intent to injure, or just the fact the guy is injured.

CatFan
02-17-2007, 01:55 PM
more like shoulder to shoulder, not as hard as you would think, but Dulles must have hit the boards awkwardly and thus the injury. Probably should still be a 5-minute, but I don't there there was any intent to injure on Schlemko's part. I hope Dulles will be o.k.