PDA

View Full Version : Pats @ Medicine Hat

Bran
02-17-2007, 07:16 PM
I was looking at Rod's blog...he says Bosch is playing tonight?? Interesting move...I guess. Heh.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Im all for giving the rookies experience and what not, but this isnt smart, especially when you take the kids confidence into consideration...

This is medicine hat, the team on a 16 game winning streak, and we are putting in a 16 year old rookie without a WHL start? If I were him, I would be ****ting bricks. Even if he is good for his age, I dont see him getting the win against the top team in the CHL in his first career start.

I think we are going to get lit up tonight....lets hope he proves me wrong.

Tiger Trauma
02-17-2007, 11:29 PM
He had the composure of a vet back there. The goal ahead goal by the tigers was on a rebound and a hard shot to stop. The third goal was jammed in off his arm at the side of the net.

Questionable move yes. But it seemed to give the pats a spark for most of the night.

nivek_wahs
02-18-2007, 08:08 AM
Im all for giving the rookies experience and what not, but this isnt smart, especially when you take the kids confidence into consideration...

This is medicine hat, the team on a 16 game winning streak, and we are putting in a 16 year old rookie without a WHL start? If I were him, I would be ****ting bricks. Even if he is good for his age, I dont see him getting the win against the top team in the CHL in his first career start.

I think we are going to get lit up tonight....lets hope he proves me wrong.Apparently Tartaglione is experiencing some hip flexor pain... They called Bosch up because they needed him. 36 saves against arguably the top team in the WHL is nothing to sneeze at. Sounds like Bosch gets start #2 tonight against Moose Jaw.

Fight Guy
02-18-2007, 01:26 PM
I was blown away when I got home last night to see Bosch ad started. And well, good frigg'n work! I figured he would have been brought in after they dealt away Reekie. Sounds like a pretty damn good game last night too.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Im willing to bet that Bosch will be here next year backing Rowat. Tartaglione will probably be the expansion pick for edmonton, or will be traded in the offseason.

Will Bosch be starting tonight against the warriors? Its a very important game, being that it is one of the chances we get to gain soem ground on the wheaties, but he has proven he can play on this level.

I probably wont be able to make the game tonight anyways, but just wondering.

Bran
02-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Sounds like he was pretty impressive last night! Too bad he couldn't get a win, but he sure held his own against the Tigers.

Bosch should be starting tonight against MJ. Should be a good night!