PDA

View Full Version : Blades vs Broncos

howley
02-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Thoughts on the game. I didn't see or hear it. Menei continues to carry a big part of this team! The other thing...3 cheers for Crowley getting his first goal! No one deserves to score more than him! I know you've been on the site in the past Troy. Congratulations.

Other thoughts, fights, goals, etc. Like to hear about it.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
02-17-2007, 11:31 PM
What an awsome game for the Blades, 3 more goals to add on to Menei's allready outstanding season and Braden Holtby makes 22 out of 23 saves, a great game for the future Blades all-star. You can probebly thank it to GBGBleedBlues little pep talk. Congrats Blades, Monster Truck Rally was pretty wicked to.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-17-2007, 11:34 PM
The confidence boost of last nights comeback(almost) that had a big part to play in the win tonight and the determination of this team,everyone played well,and never quit.

They knew that this game was the biggest game of the year,and they always want to get the 2 points and now is a good time to start(well they should have started to get on a winning streak along time ago) things do not go the way you want them too,but now things sure are going the way that the Blades want them too.

It was very simple the Blades came out of the gate firing on all cylinders,and never gave up,they chased Moir,and also Yonkman.

Also Adam Geric stepped up and fought RJ Larochelle.

The Blades are back in contention,and still in the hunt.

Tidball
02-18-2007, 01:15 AM
just to watch this game. fkin awesome effot guys. This is our biggest win of the season and it was with 3 D-men. What does that say about our heart. Look out WHL, the Blades will run wild in the 08 and especially the 09 season. applause

BladeRunner
02-18-2007, 12:56 PM
me as well can't wait till the 08 and the 09 season roll around with the developing talent, but for now i think i am gonna keep on cheering and watching the Blades make the final playoff spot right to the end of the season on 07.

i was so happy for the BLades for the win that they got, i knew they would win but i never thought there was gonna be a blowout!

im sure you all know: Blades 7-1 Broncos

the one that i like was that the Blades seemed to be just shooting the puck from anywhere, and the shot clock shows for that, would have loved to see it but was working, the great thing i was able to lisen to it on the radio.

Flathead
02-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Also Adam Geric stepped up and fought RJ Larochelle.

He may of stepped up but he got destroyed. had to throw that in, it was the only highlite of the night for us Bronco fans. The only reason RJ fought him is because he went after and fought one of our 16 year old non fighters ( Wudrick) earlier in the game. But I'd rather have the two points than RJ beating the crap out of a guy. Good game Blades, you deserved it a lot more than we did.