PDA

View Full Version : Hard to believe !

grainbear
02-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Well, here we are after two more games that we statistically won , but we didn,t because the only stat tha counts is the final score. Our competion keeps finding a way to win . However, this is a very similar situation to a time just before Xmas when we did the similar type of thing. The key now becomes whether the vets like Kudelka can keep the team believing . It is still not impossible . We have seen Dietrich and Vantuch step up their game we need to see some of the other vets do the same. Yes , we also need some help from other teams but it can still be done. Remember from out childhood the Little Train that kept saying I think I can . Don,t rag on the coaches, we have the ability , and it is only JOhn Wanes

loudi94
02-18-2007, 01:32 PM
You kind of lost it at the end there. Boogaard'd

Pack it in, season's over. Turn out the lights, Stephanie Savage is singing. Playing for pride etc.... Wait 'til next year.

shushu
02-18-2007, 01:59 PM

Pack it in, season's over. Turn out the lights, Stephanie Savage is singing. Playing for pride etc.... Wait 'til next year.

wait till next year.... that one's my personal favorite ;) , something tell me what you see is what you get and it dont make a differance what year it is . heres hoping im wrong ...go canes go!!!!!!!!!!!!

moon
02-18-2007, 01:59 PM

I agree, although think the season was over as soon as we lost to MJ at home.

You can't lose to last place teams at home when you are 5+ points back. Losing to Chilliwack was just as bad and damaging to the play-off hopes.

I didn't expect this team to be as good as they were but now seeing the way they can play and that they have the talent to make the play-offs I am pretty pissed. I guess it looks good going into next year as they will have most of their talent back.

loudi94
02-18-2007, 02:23 PM
I guess it looks good going into next year as they will have most of their talent back.

Until a bunch of the guys ask for trades as they usually do in the off season here in Lethbridge.

Porkchop
02-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Until a bunch of the guys ask for trades as they usually do in the off season here in Lethbridge.

That is most likely going to be the case. Team looks disorganized (bad losses to bad teams) during playoff drive while other teams are peeking, and lots of negative stories swirling about.

grainbear
02-18-2007, 10:42 PM
They seem to tell us a lot as to why we are where we are

Team Goals Against Goals For Penalties Save percent Best DM pts,+-

Vanc 2.07 3.35 1301 9.10 47 9
MH 2.47 3.77 1175 9.11 61 10 Ev 1.81 3.43 1488 9.30 36 20
Leth 3.73 3.41 1274 8.73 32 11

Used Kudelka, Russell ,Fransoo , and Franson

Also look at Lethbridge other older d men

King 13 points -8
Knudsen 9 points -2

Yes they are both physical but so is Kerr and his numbers are 11 and +3 and he is two years younger

grainbear
02-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Hope , you can make sense of the last post, Didn,t align before I sent