PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen make stunning discovery!!!!!!

Ergo
02-27-2005, 01:34 PM
This is a quote from Brodie Dupont taken from an article in todays Calgary Herald (Sunday Feb 27th.)

"We now realize that we have to start preparing the day before a game, instead of 10 minutes before the game. So practices have really picked up."

Clagary Herald (http://www.canada.com/calgary/calgaryherald/news/sports/story.html?id=77aa4e62-9959-445b-923f-ac39d31a0434)

If the team is only now realizing that you have to start preparing for the next game more than ten minutes before it starts, where oh where has the coaching staff been? I am totally stunned that this could happen at this level of sport, any sport.

Kisio HAS TO GO!!!! This man is a total embarassment to the organization. I also think that Evason can't be doing his job either if this kind of attitude has been allowed continue for almost an entire season.

Eight games left in the season and we only now are realizing that you have to prepare in advance for games?
What is the purpose of advance scouting if it is not to help the coaching staff and the players prepare for the opposition? I guess it is just to give Ken Thrower something to do for his paycheque? :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:

RunTheGoalie
02-27-2005, 03:10 PM
It actually speaks to the entire leadership structure, which includes Kisio, Evanson, Getzlaf and Ladd.

At least they are starting to say and do the right things right before the playoffs.