PDA

View Full Version : 2007 playoff predictions pool

HAF
02-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Its getting close guys!!! This year we will be having another play offs predictions pool. Everyone starts at zero again and on even ground. Beaner will be setting it up again when it gets closer and the Prize has already been ordered. This years prize will be a Nike/Bauer hockey gear bag (full of goodies) sporting the WHLFANS logo. The dimensions of bag are 38” x 18” x 18”. Stay tuned and tell your friends. Its gonna be a great contest once again.

http://rs.inlinewarehouse.com/iw/big/NBVRB-BK-big.jpg

Triton
03-03-2007, 04:23 PM
I look forward to it.

BladeRunner
03-05-2007, 03:58 PM
i just signed up a little while, a buddy of mine told me about it and oy seems pretty cool that you have competittions and you can win things! i probely wont win thow because in the season predictions i have only got about 50% of the games right. but i cant wait thow for the playoffs.

Blades 4 Life!
03-05-2007, 04:06 PM
I can't wait tell it starts cause i can't wait tell i win the bag and see what i all won...... HAHA just joking. Ya this years season predictions i havn't done that well so hopefully my luck true the other way and predict good.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-05-2007, 04:30 PM
After having a so-so regular season performance, I plan to redeem myself in the playoffs. Regardless, it will be an awesome pool this year, and it is good to see that more people will be participating.

The more people in it, the harder it will be for me to defend my title as last year's Playoff Champion! :D

HAF
03-05-2007, 04:55 PM
After having a so-so regular season performance, I plan to redeem myself in the playoffs. Regardless, it will be an awesome pool this year, and it is good to see that more people will be participating.

The more people in it, the harder it will be for me to defend my title as last year's Playoff Champion! :D

Weren't you only a co-champion? :skeptical

Tiger Trauma
03-05-2007, 05:47 PM
hehe, I keep forgetting about the regular season games. Too bad i dont play hockey anymore but that bag looks pretty nice.

Playoffs are gonna be a blast, hopefully ticket prices wont jump too much pbj.

HAF
03-18-2007, 11:39 PM
I have to correct the picture of the prize. Apperantly the black bag is on back order so I had to go with Navy blue instead. Sorry guys, I either had to do this or wait until august to award the prize and that would really suck.