PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Lethbridge!

BruinsHockey
02-24-2007, 12:11 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for knocking off the Rockets tonight. Not only did you keep your playoff hunt alive, you helped our bruins stay in it as well!

shushu
02-24-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for knocking off the Rockets tonight. Not only did you keep your playoff hunt alive, you helped our bruins stay in it as well!
forgive the bad spelling, but brand new to the league and kicking @ss like it going out of style heres to the bruins and what seems to be alot of good years ahead. here in southern alberta we could only hope for team leadership like you seem to have already. good luck in the your run for the playoff !!!! :thumb: and ps, lol ,your welcome...........................

grainbear
03-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Hard to admit it but after tonights loss we simply don,t deserve to be there even if we somehow scramble into the playoffs. Perhaps we need to bring in the marines like Everett does to teach us leadership skills in the future. My biggest disappointment has to be Kudelka. When I look at how many times some of youger players have laid it on the line blocking shots where is this guy. Once again he is on the ice at d and we loose a game with only 40 seconds left. Have you ever blocked a shot this year by putting your body in front of a shot ? NO !. Please do us the pleasure of moving on to the AHL . Your commitment since signing with Ottawa has been to the bloody dollar not to your present team.

LHF
03-04-2007, 11:29 AM
I think the same thing about Kudelka. Seems very disinterested in being here. Maybe he's scared to get hurt? Other than Gulasi, we haven't had any euro's that seem to want to be here. I think we would do better without any euro's.

On your other point about us not deserving to be in the playoffs...I disagree. Yes, we are in last place in the central, but I have always said the WHL needs to change the playoff format, so that the top teams in the conference make the playoffs. How does a team that isn't even playing 500 hockey deserve to be there when another team that is playing over 500 doesn't? It isn't fair, and hopefully they will change it very soon. Last year it was Kamloops that didn't make the playoffs and had the most points of any team ever to not make the playoffs at 73. We could potentially have more than that. VERY FRUSTRATING!!! :burningma IMO...

nhl

grainbear
03-04-2007, 04:16 PM
My heart is with you, I am just upset that at this time of year we still need to learn that hockey is a 60 minute game. We are young , but at this time of year this is not a lesson that should need to be given. However, the reality is that we most likely will be outside looking in on the playoffs. The only advantage to this will be a higher draft pick in the bantam draft, but I would rather watch the playoffs and pick a little latter in the the draft. We must win tonight and also continue on winning against some very good clubs.

hockey4
03-04-2007, 10:02 PM
My heart is with you, I am just upset that at this time of year we still need to learn that hockey is a 60 minute game. We are young , but at this time of year this is not a lesson that should need to be given. However, the reality is that we most likely will be outside looking in on the playoffs. The only advantage to this will be a higher draft pick in the bantam draft, but I would rather watch the playoffs and pick a little latter in the the draft. We must win tonight and also continue on winning against some very good clubs.

While you guys do have some young players, you best players, Hogg, Lamb, Bailey, Kudelka, Fadden, Vantuch, Farmanara, Boychuk, Wright are all 18+ with the exception of boychuk. so yah id be saying yah you shouldnt have to keep motivating them.