PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Fan Appreciation Day Today

Hitmen1
02-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Just thought I would quickly post the reminder that it is fan appreciation day at the Dome. Looks like lots of prizes and give aways during the game. Hopefully the kids can really take it to the Tigers who are playing their 3rd game in less than 3 full days.

Fan Appreciation Day (http://www.hitmenhockey.com/cgi-bin/news/comments.cgi?type=newsroom&file_num=0000000787)

peatfan
02-25-2007, 09:43 PM
great attendance, atmosphere and game. Both teams played hard and it is soo bad that the ref had to give a very borderline penalty to deceide the game. And follow it up without calling an obvious checking from behind. Way to go Zalaski, worst ref in the league. I hope we met up in the playoffs as it will be a great 7 game series, maybe going into ot. Keetley played big in net and should've been first star. Impressed with Mercer as he had many big hits. The whole team played good and will go deep in playoffs if this eam shows up.
nhl Boogaard'd pbj nhl Boogaard'd pbj nhl Boogaard'd pbj

RunTheGoalie
02-26-2007, 02:39 PM
I wasnt pleased with the hooking call that led to the GWG, but frankly, if you cant score you don't deserve to win.

The fact that there was no penalty call at all, let alone the deserved major + game, for the check behind on White is simply mindboggling. That was a special kind of incompetence shown by Zalaski and Lieber.