PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

Tinner
02-25-2007, 10:27 AM
I noticed at the start of the year that the Rebs changed the color of their helmets from black to white. At the time I thought it was just the ones they decided to wear with the 3rd jersey, but they wear them all the time.

Personally, I think they look out of place on any of the 3 jersey's they wear and they should go back to the black helmets. Whats your opinions?

SectionNDeserter
02-25-2007, 10:58 AM
I am not a huge fan of the 3rd jersey's in themselves. They are bland, and totally unoriginal (wow, a solid maroon jersey, with a couple of white stripes and an 'R' on them, they must have stayed up all night designing them). I don't think any helmet is going to help them.

RDRebelsfan
02-25-2007, 02:12 PM
they wear black helmets with black uni's, white with white, white with the R. It doesnt bug me.

hockey4
02-25-2007, 02:42 PM
I am not a huge fan of the 3rd jersey's in themselves. They are bland, and totally unoriginal (wow, a solid maroon jersey, with a couple of white stripes and an 'R' on them, they must have stayed up all night designing them). I don't think any helmet is going to help them.

They were obviously going for a retro look. they look similiar to the old Montreal teams uniforms (the name escapes me but its not the canadians), and should be appluaded seeing that it is one of a kind in the league, and does not look gaudy.

SectionNDeserter
02-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Makes sense, I am not a huge fan of very many 'retro' things. :D

RDRebelsfan
02-25-2007, 04:25 PM
They were obviously going for a retro look. they look similiar to the old Montreal teams uniforms (the name escapes me but its not the canadians), and should be appluaded seeing that it is one of a kind in the league, and does not look gaudy.

The Maroons I think.

3rebels
02-25-2007, 10:14 PM
Twas the Maroons and the only 3rd jersey I really like is the Canucks 5 color red/blue/maroon/silver & white ones. The Rebs 3rd is simple and looks very plain but NOT guady which is great in my books.
I was kinda hoping Sutter would hold of making a third until the 15th year. Oh well, I hoped !! :)

RDRebelsfan
02-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Twas the Maroons and the only 3rd jersey I really like is the Canucks 5 color red/blue/maroon/silver & white ones. The Rebs 3rd is simple and looks very plain but NOT guady which is great in my books.
I was kinda hoping Sutter would hold of making a third until the 15th year. Oh well, I hoped !! :)

those are ugly lol.

I'm hoping the Canucks return to the old skate logo eventually.