PDA

View Full Version : Raiders VS Tri City

hockey24_7
02-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Any thoughts on this game? Good or Bad? 2 shorthanded goals again. What's the problem? Another 2 points we gave up. This close to the end of the season we can't be doing that with the eastern race so close. Again Anholt shortens the bench when all lines are going strong. Definitely time for a new coach. One that doesn't use his personal preferences on the ice and thinks of the team as a team and uses more than 3 or 4 players. This is a community owned team and it's time the fans speak out or we are going to have this problem again next year.

Drop em' eh
02-25-2007, 12:45 PM
new coach ? not sure about that, but a new approach to the way this team plays the game would be good. I would like to see more of an offensive approach, more pressure on the other team in their end of the rink, too much dump and chase and changing lines when we dump it in allowing other teams to come out of their defensive zone way too easily. We have a lot of speed and skill up front that should be utilized next year, and a new coach or a new game plan should be in order to take advantage of that speed and skill considering the rule changes and the fact that next year these younger guys should be ready to step up and challenge other teams with more fore checking and offensive pressure. The result of that would be more turnovers and more goals = more wins. I think we are good on the defense and goalie side of things this year and the next few, but the goaltending is a question mark as far as who will be there with Aime.

thats my thought.