PDA

View Full Version : Prince Albert tonight (anyone else going to the game?)

Tidball
02-25-2007, 02:44 PM
just lemme know.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-25-2007, 02:56 PM
just lemme know.I would but have no way of getting there,haha I will just listen to it on the radio,and my computer is down,and I am at the Library(I have another 34 minutes on the computer) . I hope to get my computer back soon. I also am going to play floor/ball hockey tonight anyway.

Tidball
02-25-2007, 03:38 PM
I would but have no way of getting there,haha I will just listen to it on the radio,and my computer is down,and I am at the Library(I have another 34 minutes on the computer) . I hope to get my computer back soon. I also am going to play floor/ball hockey tonight anyway.

I can go grab ya if you want. Half the reason im goin is to see Klotz and Gauthier.

Dwight Schrute
02-25-2007, 03:50 PM
Half the reason im goin is to see Klotz and Gauthier.
the only way they will fight is if klotz does something really dirty or if its a bit of a blowout. anholt doesnt want an injury to a top defenseman (yes he is)
gauthier has been told to tone it down as he ids needed on the ice, due to the large amount of icetime he gets per game (usually 22-24 min)

Blades 4 Life!
02-27-2007, 05:23 PM
I don't get it though.... Gauthier is told to tone it down. He refuses to fight Klotz but he goes after all the smaller players. One game in saskatoon i saw; he backed down klotz 2 or 3 times but went after menei, Mccrae and cuthbert.... whats wrong with that picture.

Tidball
02-27-2007, 08:41 PM
the only way they will fight is if klotz does something really dirty or if its a bit of a blowout. anholt doesnt want an injury to a top defenseman (yes he is)
gauthier has been told to tone it down as he ids needed on the ice, due to the large amount of icetime he gets per game (usually 22-24 min)

Good move, he'll probably get injured if he fights Klotz :)