PDA

View Full Version : Blades Alberta Road Trip! March 9,10,11

BladeRunner
02-25-2007, 10:36 PM
well there seems to not to much to talk about, so.......

11 days from now me and some other Blades fans are heading to alberta to watch the Blades play hopeing there making a consistent push for the playoffs(not win, lose, win, lose sort of thing). i cant' wait till friday morning it's gonna be great trip. i have only been out of saskatchewan twice, both for funerals. so to leave saskatchewan for something fun makes me even more excited, if your coming along i will be the fan with the 3rd jersey on, cheering on the Blades. one thing is for sure, im deffinently drinking some beers at the games, gonna be great!

give me your input on the roadtrip if your comeing or even if your not, lets not be to negitive thow, ok.

Blades 4 Life!
02-26-2007, 01:15 AM
Man this trip is going to be so INTENSE.... I can't wait. I'm going to have a great time up there and i would talk alot about something but i have got into some trouble before about this topic so I'm just going to stay away from it but it will happen... LOL. The only thing that will kinda suck is that when we are on the bus that there won't be very many smoke break stops but whatever.... **** Happens! Usually at home games I'm not very loud cause the CUC is not a loud place but when i go to a road game I am loud. I don't take execption to other fans beeking me casue I will give it right back. Me and GBG BLEED BLUE took alot of that last year in Medicine Hat and Regina during the playoffs but whatever it just makes it a more intense game cause you want your team to win even harder and more. Its going to be a blast and I have confedice in the Blades to start putting up some big wins and streaks to make the playoffs..... never give up untell it is surten. I don't understand why people are already counting them out but I guess that is their choice. Everyone that is going on the trip please post so we can meet up. GoBladesGo

BladeRunner
02-26-2007, 04:02 PM
ya man i hear you, this trip is gonna be sweet, your right about cheering loud at other places and taking the beaking, but beaking them back is gonna be sweet, even if your just a "little" bit liquored up! pbj

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-04-2007, 12:27 AM
This trip is going to be a very good trip(hopefully better then Regina,Medicine Hat and Swift Current) I hope the Blades can win some more games,but if they do make the playoffs,they will have to play a tough team in the Wheat Kings,and then they will be the underdogs which is cool,not making the playoffs would be good for one reason only and that is higher draft selections,and I can not wait until Friday morning.

BladeRunner
03-04-2007, 10:59 AM
i know were almost there, its about five days away, gonna be great, see ya there friday morning!

Blades 4 Life!
03-04-2007, 04:25 PM
i know were almost there, its about five days away, gonna be great, see ya there friday morning!

Ya its almost there.... But i'll be seeing you tomorrow morning haha

BladeRunner
03-05-2007, 04:25 PM
posted by: Blades for Life
Ya its almost there.... But i'll be seeing you tomorrow morning

ohhhhh.... you showed up today ha ha ha

well then see you in Villa's class tomorrow!

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Time has went by fast,wow It will be a very nice break away from my own family and noisy house :thumb: There is going to be alot of traveling but that will be ok I guess. Of course safe travels as well. This weekend is going to be AWESOME :thumb: yeehoo :) punk rock Boogaard'd pbj dancing pi :laugh: :spineyes: :bounce: applause

It will also be interesting going to a BIG city in Calgary too.(as I have never been there before)

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-12-2007, 07:23 PM
This trip was awesome and that is the most time I have spent on a bus as well.

The weekend was great until we missed the bus to Red Deer on Saturday. :( by about 3 minutes and we saw them leave too :burningma I know the Blades lost(but we probably jinxed them by not being there)

Dean(a.k.a Deano) was our entertainment for the entire trip, Oh and our bus driver Frank (who looked like Elvis,I am not joking either,so that is what we called him) He was awesome I hope he drives us too and from Alberta next year.

In Lethbridge we were clearly the 7th man and could be heard on the Blades radio broadcast too(probably the Canes broadcast as well)

I was mad that we missed the bus to Red Deer,and was looking forward to meeting the fans and trying the ice cream. Oh well I will be there next year for sure.

Against the Hitmen the next day the Blades were tired,and played well at the start,but the Hitmen took the wind out of their sails,This was my first trip to Calgary and the Pengrowth Saddledome,and I really enjoyed everything about it. Including going to Hooters :laugh: (I was disappointed that the FanAttic did not have Hitmen hockey cards.) I would appreciate it if someone would mail me a set of hockey cards.

The trip back was ok but very long, and quiet(unlike last year)

I am surely coming back next year.

Thank you Alberta for that and I will be back next season.

BladeRunner
03-13-2007, 08:26 PM
man it was so fun! between drinking, cheering for the Blades, having fun with your buddies, by the way i found the girls pretty good looking down there as well. and im not talking about the ones in hooters.

definatly going next year and all the years in the future to cheer on our hometeam!

i have noticed that only the 3 of us who went replied to this thread, for all you i strongly recommend to come, very sweet! yeehoo punk rock