PDA

View Full Version : Callups for this week so far.

Beaner
02-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Looked at the WHL site today for injury updates, and here is the scoop.

Franson and Repik are listed as Day to Day with Head injuries.
Bliznak is also listed as Day to Day
Hunt is obviously listed as indefinite.

Neil Manning has been returned to Nanaimo (BCMHL), and Mike Piluso has been returned to Ridge Meadows (PIJHL)

Kane is still on the roster but suspended 1 game.

They have called up James Henry from Notre Dame (SMHL)

34gp 17g 36a 91 PIM
http://www.smaaahl.com/links.html

James is our 9th round selection in the 2006 draft taken 187th overall.

Priceisright
02-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Thank u for the updates!

Considering the Giants don't offer little or no information on this matter I really appreciate the updates.

Sure with the Giants weren't SO quiet and would at least put SOME information on their website.

Actually, why do they even have one? :skeptical

N.W. Bruin
02-27-2007, 09:23 PM
By my figuring with Lucic coming back to play tomorrow they are at 18 players (2 under the limit). Or maybe Piluso will be back tomorrow.

GF71
02-27-2007, 10:35 PM
Piluso is/will be unavailable...his Jr. B team Ridge Meadows Flames are in the playoffs and have a game tomorrow (wednesday) night. Should be a short bench for the game in Kelowna.

Beaner
03-02-2007, 12:38 PM
According to the paper, Henry and Manning have been returned to their teams as they have commitments this weekend.

Kane will be back in the lineup after serving his suspension, and the newest callup is....

Defense-man Dillon Scholten, (YOB '90), of the Hope Ice Breakers of the PIJHL. I believe he was undrafted.

32gp 2g 14a 104PIM, http://www.pijhl.com/leagues/rosters_profile.cfm?clientID=724&leagueID=1324&playerID=239185&teamID=95063&pos=D

Both Franson and Repik are still out and will more than likely miss all 3 weekend games. Wright and Bouma may be back this weekend.

rinkrat
03-02-2007, 05:02 PM
I remember watching Scholten at training camp,he really stood out in my mind. I thought he was going to make the team. I think you are right Beaner,he wasn't drafted.