PDA

View Full Version : How The Playoffs Will Turn out

Blades 4 Life!
02-27-2007, 05:27 PM
How do you think the playoffs will turn out???

Drop em' eh
02-27-2007, 05:46 PM
[Quote] Klotz = #1 Heavyweight In The WHL [Quote] haha HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EXCUSE ME, I GOTTA BREATH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EXCUSE ME, I GOTTA BREATH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-27-2007, 06:06 PM
whats so funny? he is number one...........

If you dont count Kassian, Stoez, Boogaard, Lucic, Gauthier, Lynch, Yeo, Mclaren, and maybe a few others.........

Tidball
02-27-2007, 08:40 PM
whats so funny? he is number one...........

If you dont count Kassian, Stoez, Boogaard, Lucic, Gauthier, Lynch, Yeo, Mclaren, and maybe a few others.........
Well he beat a few of those. And 1 REFUSES to fight him again. Klotz would make easy work out of Yeo.

Kassian, McClaren, VS Klotz would be good scraps.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Im not sure why Stoez did not fight him, perhaps you should ask him sometime. I dont question his toughness though, if that is what you are trying to imply.

Stoez had the upperhand anyway last time they fought, I remember. Though it was close.

I would like to see Lynch Vs Klotz. Kassian is #1 fighter in the league, he would make chump change out of klotz, and i dont know about mclaren because I have never seen him fight(missed the portland game, I think...cant remember).

Shortys
02-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Im not sure why Stoez did not fight him, perhaps you should ask him sometime. I dont question his toughness though, if that is what you are trying to imply.

Stoez had the upperhand anyway last time they fought, I remember. Though it was close.

I would like to see Lynch Vs Klotz. Kassian is #1 fighter in the league, he would make chump change out of klotz, and i dont know about mclaren because I have never seen him fight(missed the portland game, I think...cant remember).

I believe Tidball is talking about Gauthier as the one who refuses to fight Klotz. I would say Klotz vs Kassian would be a VERY even fight. I agree that Kassian is #1, but every #1 gets beat down sometimes. :D

Tidball
02-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Kassian is the man to beat in the West, Klotz in the East. Hard to put 1 above the other when they've never fought. Blades welcome Regina to town early march so we should see if anything happens then. Stoesz should be angry for revenge after Klotz dummied him in Regina.

Klotz DID fight Lynch on Dec 5th to a draw, good fight. the thing about Klotz is that he keeps getting better and Better, this is really his first year as an enforcer and hes goten alot tougher as well as alot more skilled.

After Regina comes to town, we will crown a champ of the East... provided Stoesz agrees to fight him.

Tidball
02-27-2007, 10:14 PM
I believe Tidball is talking about Gauthier as the one who refuses to fight Klotz. I would say Klotz vs Kassian would be a VERY even fight. I agree that Kassian is #1, but every #1 gets beat down sometimes. :D

Yes i was talking about Gauthier. Lolr Stoesz declined him once. But i think Gauthier has worked up to double digits in declining Klotz.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Kassian is the man to beat in the West, Klotz in the East. Hard to put 1 above the other when they've never fought. Blades welcome Regina to town early march so we should see if anything happens then. Stoesz should be angry for revenge after Klotz dummied him in Regina.

Klotz DID fight Lynch on Dec 5th to a draw, good fight. the thing about Klotz is that he keeps getting better and Better, this is really his first year as an enforcer and hes goten alot tougher as well as alot more skilled.

After Regina comes to town, we will crown a champ of the East... provided Stoesz agrees to fight him.

If what you say about Gauthier is true, that he declined to fight the klutz several times, that it would basically be between klotz and stoez for the #1 in the east.

Stoez has apparently had clear wins over gauthier and lynch from the east, though I think that boogey had a slight edge on him tonight. Him and klutz are pretty close I guess, though in the last fight they were in(not the one where stoez didnt do anything), I think Stoez got the better shots.

My theory is that the klutz is a stronger fighter, but that Stoez is the tougher of the 2. Myles can take alot of punches and is very hard to take down. Ive seen him battle back a few times to get the takedown after getting a face full of fists. I have yet to see Stoez get overly aggressive in a fight, he is more of a determined, and technical fighter. I think he would be a very tough customer if he fought the same style that a guy like reich, or maybe cloud(dunno) does. More fierce and aggressive. Think a bigger stronger reich that is very hard to knock down.

But whatever, should be an interesting game next time around.

PS:

I dont remember seeing stoez getting "dummied" in regina, but I do remember klotz getting like 5 or 6 punches in on stoez, who obviously didnt want to fight(the punches didnt really do much anyways).There is no clear winner until they really square off and fight, and leave their mark when it is all done.

and dont be so quick to say that Klotz is the top dog, he still has alot of prove, being a rook and all with no real big take downs(that I have seen anyways, feel free to provide examples.)

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-28-2007, 01:14 AM
read my post. I was talking about klotz and stoez. Klotz having more brute strength than myles, and myles being a tougher guy does seem so ridiculous to me.

I dont know who is the tougher fighter between klotz and gauthier, and frankly, I dont care. I didnt suggest that he wasnt tough because he was thinking about hockey instead of dancing with the klutz, so dont make it seem like that.

Tidball
02-28-2007, 02:07 PM
If what you say about Gauthier is true, that he declined to fight the klutz several times, that it would basically be between klotz and stoez for the #1 in the east.

Stoez has apparently had clear wins over gauthier and lynch from the east, though I think that boogey had a slight edge on him tonight. Him and klutz are pretty close I guess, though in the last fight they were in(not the one where stoez didnt do anything), I think Stoez got the better shots.

My theory is that the klutz is a stronger fighter, but that Stoez is the tougher of the 2. Myles can take alot of punches and is very hard to take down. Ive seen him battle back a few times to get the takedown after getting a face full of fists. I have yet to see Stoez get overly aggressive in a fight, he is more of a determined, and technical fighter. I think he would be a very tough customer if he fought the same style that a guy like reich, or maybe cloud(dunno) does. More fierce and aggressive. Think a bigger stronger reich that is very hard to knock down.

But whatever, should be an interesting game next time around.

PS:

I dont remember seeing stoez getting "dummied" in regina, but I do remember klotz getting like 5 or 6 punches in on stoez, who obviously didnt want to fight(the punches didnt really do much anyways).There is no clear winner until they really square off and fight, and leave their mark when it is all done.

and dont be so quick to say that Klotz is the top dog, he still has alot of prove, being a rook and all with no real big take downs(that I have seen anyways, feel free to provide examples.)

When i say dummied, i mean getting punched in the face and not doing anything... its like Klotz is punching a dummy. Yes his punches didnt do much, Klotz wasnt swinging his hardest, if Klotz actually started to tee off then Stoesz woulda turtled and Klotz would have got 2, 5, 10 and a game. I think Klotz best clean win fight was against Jordan[portland](Klotz was 17 jordan was 16) and Klotz took a couple shots but pounded Jordan pretty good, i give credit to Jordan for staying on his feet.

I think that Klotz's BEST win came against Boogaard. Klotz shots may have not done much, but he landed more and wrestled him perfectly, niether fighter was marked up.

As far as take downs, Klotz doesnt bother with the wrestling slams as much, he just punches away.

PS: Cloud isnt much of an agressive fighter, he picks his punchesand wrestled, which is good for him because he can really take a beating. If Stoesz fought like Troy Crowley(who throws them VERY quick and has a temper) he would certainly be 1 to reckon with.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
02-28-2007, 04:17 PM
I's start talking about playoffs when the Blades get their droppings together.

Blades 4 Life!
02-28-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm still waiting to see Klotz vs Gauthier and untell i see it i won't rate how good of a heavyweight he is. If he is so tough then just drop the gloves and then lay it to rest for the rest of the year. When the Pats were in town i thought that Klotz cleary won against Stoez. I have never seen Matt Kassian fight so right now i think that Klotz is the heavyweight.

I think it is fare to say the Kassian is the heavyweight of the west, Klotz is the heavyweight of the east.