PDA

View Full Version : arling who is arling

sandy
02-27-2007, 06:35 PM
i have resently read a week old prairie post and came across a interviewand this arling says "i don't believe at this point in time that the performance if the team and the wins and losses is a comcern" What is he talking about the wins and loses aren't a concern i mean the blades are only 5 pts behind us then we are out is they catch us. and he goes on saying that our goaltemders have not been at a whl level, well other then lets say half a dozen games i feel that our goalies have been keeping us in alot of the games it has only been until recently that they have been at a lower level but they do seem to be stepin it up. He gets another question thrown at him about the emotion of our coach he says "the majority of coaches that are mature and coach in out league as well at the prolevel quite frankly,on the bench, control their emotions" ummm did anyone see the buffalo vs. ottowa game i don't know if i know anything about hockey but i think those teams are in a bigger better league and well i thought i saw those coaches yellin at the refs and also each other. i feel the emotion of the coach has alot to do with it cause if you look at gram james who showed his emotion ,physical and verbaly, and i know he had his bad side but he was a good coach but a bad person. I personaly feel a coach should have there team affraid of him but also have his players know that if they really need anything he will be there for you. Well to end it all off who is this arling guy?? Oh and why didn't we get Habshy? (sorry about the spelling in a rush to get to the game)