PDA

View Full Version : Medicine Hat vs. Swifty..

Big Ern
03-02-2007, 03:36 PM
We all know how interesting these games can get! HA HA HA !! Maybe the Broncos still have a rush of energy from the last meeting, in which they beat the Tigers 5-2 in Swift. I don't know who is going to win, but there's one thing I know.... IT WILL BE AN AWESOME GAME!! BRONCOS....TIGERS....Friday night....DO THINGS GET ANY BETTER??!!? We'll see what happens. LET'S GO SWIFTY!!! :bounce:

Tiger fans... thoughts?

CatFan
03-02-2007, 11:35 PM
It was a very quick, fast-paced game, hardly any penalties. Nice to watch for a change. Swift always plays tough against us, but offensively they are no match for the Tigers. Also, Keetley is probably playing the best hockey of his career right now. Playoffs should be interesting, eh??

Big Ern
03-03-2007, 12:43 AM
It was a very quick, fast-paced game, hardly any penalties. Nice to watch for a change. Swift always plays tough against us, but offensively they are no match for the Tigers. Also, Keetley is probably playing the best hockey of his career right now. Playoffs should be interesting, eh??

I would say our guys put in a great run tonight.
I was watching the game with "Rockin' Rob Myers," and he thought the same thing. We could all see why the Tigers are the second ranked team in the nation. They are incredible. Credit the Broncos, who gave them a run for their money. The Tigers defense is almost flawless, and their offense fires from all eight cylinders. This team would disappoint majorly, if they would not go a long LONG way this postseason. Again, good effort by the Broncos. They all tried hard.
You "gotta love" the Tigers' play-by-play man, Bob Ridley! The guy has been in it for thirty some years, drives the Tigers' bus, and is hilarious on-air. He is with the on-ice action for about half of the game, and otherwise, he talks about anything from ("that horrible tasting cough syrup that Matt Keetley is taking right now....Joe, what is the name of the stuff? ..... BUCKLEYS, that's it!...") to (the shiny shoes Joe was wearing yesterday.") The guy is HILARIOUS!! He also mentioned that the Tigers are the "first-ranked team in the nation, next to the Silvertips!"... I was speechless, and then Rob Myers and I burst out laughing, and almost wet ourselves! Of course! So the Broncos would be "FIRST-RANKED" in the East Division after the Wheat Kings and Pats, right? HAHAHAHAHA!!! SURE! Anyway, always entertaining... Keep it up, Ridley! LOL
I listened to Keener for the first and third periods. He sounded abseloutely professional. GOOD JOB, Keener! HAHAHA! Good luck in Cranbrook tomorrow! LET'S GO SWIFTY!!