PDA

View Full Version : Silvertips Jersey Question

Duct Tape
02-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Hey Guys,

A question, in looking at your teams online store, they do not seem to sell Replica jerseys, only authentics, which at $150US are too expensive for my budget, but i love the look of the jersey's, and want to find out about getting one.

Does the team actually sell them, or are there some online sports stores in the Everett area that would sell them and mail it up to Toronto for me?

Thanks in advance for your assisstance.

Later

DT

ihlemic10
02-27-2005, 11:59 PM
According to people in the Team Store, they should have more in by the time the playoffs roll around.

Duct Tape
03-01-2005, 10:17 PM
According to people in the Team Store, they should have more in by the time the playoffs roll around.

Thanks, hopefully they do and i can get one in time for the Memorial Cup, my goal is to wear 8 different jersies to the 8 games. I don't have a huge collection, but its a growing one, though i don't really care about game worns (they're just too expensive on my budget).

Thus far:

1-Kitchener Rangers (my team)
2-Peterborough Petes
3-Oshawa Generals 2005 Retro 3rd (Styled like 1944 Cup Champions, General Motors of Canada logo on the front)
4-Halifax Mooseheads
5-CHL Top Prospects

Working on:
6-Everett
7-OHL All-star
8-??? Possibly Rimouski Oceanic, also might look at Lewiston Maineiacs

Later

DT

Kristi
03-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Which CHL Top Prospects jersey did you get? I got two from this past year and my friend got one.

I may have a lead on a jersey for you! I will check into it and let you know! :)

Duct Tape
03-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Which CHL Top Prospects jersey did you get? I got two from this past year and my friend got one.

I may have a lead on a jersey for you! I will check into it and let you know! :)

My Top Prospects is not actually a game-worn. Its something i got dirt cheap through a connection. Its an old Nike prototype for looking at styles. It dates to around 98-2000, not quite sure which year since i don't have any good reference photos of those games. Its not actually game weight material, its super light and next to useless in the winter because of the cold!!

Later

DT

rinkrat
03-02-2005, 04:19 PM
There is a store in the mall south of town that sells those jerseys! I couldn't believe they had hockey jerseys for sale in a U.S. mall!Maybe someone from Everett could tell you the name of the store.I can't remember.

Rooselk
03-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Are you talking about a store at the Everett Mall? I'd like to know which store sells them myself.

rinkrat
03-06-2005, 02:23 AM
Yes,there is a store in that mall. I don't know what its called?I'm from Vancouver.They sell other jeseys too.Seahawks,Mariners,etc...

Rooselk
03-06-2005, 01:25 PM
I drive past the Everett Mall everyday going to and from work. I'll try to stop off sometime this week to find out which store it is that sells the jerseys.

cookiem66
03-07-2005, 02:14 PM
The store you're talking about is across from Zumiez in the Bon wing. They have a great variety of sport jerseys. They have Silvertips jerseys. :thumb:

Kristi
03-07-2005, 04:49 PM
It is called Just Sports (425) 355-9711. I'm sure if you call them they would be more than happy to sell you a jersey! :)

ihlemic10
03-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Strangley enough I have never heard of it. Next time I am there I will look for it and see what they have.