PDA

View Full Version : Blades and Pats Home and Home

Blades 4 Life!
03-03-2007, 03:17 PM
The Blades need to win both games if they want to make the playoffs. 2 straight games without a goal. This is not usual Blades style. I have also noticed that the Blades play alot better when its a hard hitting/fighting game. I hope its Klotz vs Stoez

Fight Guy
03-03-2007, 03:31 PM
The Blades need to win both games if they want to make the playoffs. 2 straight games without a goal. This is not usual Blades style. I have also noticed that the Blades play alot better when its a hard hitting/fighting game. I hope its Klotz vs Stoez
Sorry...I'll comment later...

PLEASE POST YOUR AVATAR PIC!!!

I just want the pic of Boogaard with his mustache! That is gold!

howley
03-03-2007, 05:47 PM
klotz vs stoez
klotz vs elder
cloud vs reich
that is my fight card for tonight
and the pats winning 4-1

Blades 4 Life!
03-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Here that pic... He is a site that has a couple other pics.... http://www.pbase.com/avalon642/blades_tricity_feb_07

Fight Guy
03-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Cloud and Reich would be a good one.

If the Pats play like they have the past two games, the Blades honestly don't have a chance of winning. The Pats have been playing 60 minute games and no one stops working. The best looking hockey I have seen them play all season. They are making great plays, making smart plays, playing hard every shift, and some players in particular are really starting to shine. I suggest keeping an eye on Saulietis. He is really something. Whether it is him getting completely creamed at least three times a game, and getting up like nothing happened each time, or his ridiculous ability to handle the puck. All he has to do is work on the finish...the goal. But either way, this is going to be an intense home and home series. Will be very exciting!