PDA

View Full Version : Klotz VS Stoesz WILL happen tonight

Tidball
03-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Klotz said hell forsurely go tonight. Should be a dandy.

Blades 4 Life!
03-03-2007, 05:55 PM

I'm just wondering how do you know he is going to fight Stoesz. I would love to see that. I believe there are going to be a couple or more fights tonight!!! And maybe Klotz can KO Stoesz Boogaard'd

howley
03-03-2007, 06:25 PM
not saying cloud wouldn't go with Elder cause he is kind of crazy like that but that would be a huge mismatch. The only way Elder would go with Cloud is if Cloud asked him to go. I think your dreaming on this fight...won't happen.

Fight Guy
03-03-2007, 07:00 PM
not saying cloud wouldn't go with Elder cause he is kind of crazy like that but that would be a huge mismatch. The only way Elder would go with Cloud is if Cloud asked him to go. I think your dreaming on this fight...won't happen.
Or if Cloud jumps him. :D

Dwight Schrute
03-03-2007, 08:19 PM
ok question, answer honestly. are you the poster formerly known on the white board as peppercarrot ???
knights posted the same thing on there saying he spoke to him. it was recently (although suspected for a while) that knights was formerly peppercarrot.

Triton
03-03-2007, 08:23 PM
I don't really think you should be worrying so much who will fight who,or even if there is a fight.I think your focus as a fan should be making the playoffs...or at least scoring a goal.. :laugh:

If Klotz is your best thing to talk about...thats really sad,cause he'll be digging through,or eating my garbage in a couple years anyways.

Triton
03-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey you scored a goal.Your only gun,who will be gone next season.

Triton
03-03-2007, 09:29 PM
They haven't dropped it yet... :spineyes:

Triton
03-03-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm only kidding about the whole Klotz thing.

Congrats on the shootout win over the Pats.Hulak has been money in the bank since the trade.Anytime you can beat the Pats it's a good thing applause .

howley
03-03-2007, 10:40 PM
I am going to get burned at the stake for this but it appears that Stoez wants no part of Klotz. I really don't understand. I posted on the white board as well. But Klotz asked twice during play (That I saw) the one time Klotz said no and skated away. The other time he looked at Klotz and then changed. They also had a little chat at the end of the first that ended with Klotz rolling his eyes. I am not discrediting how tough Stoez is. I just don't understand why he won't go with him. I assume he is getting told not to fight him but I just don't get it. PA fans can argue Gauthier won't go because he is a top d-man which I agree with and it makes perfect sense. But Stoez was by no means brought in to score goals. He was brought in for two reasons...add toughness and bring leadership on and off the ice.

There wasn't even a whiff of Elder and Klotz tonight either.

Reich and Cloud (as expected) had a really good scrap. Edge to Cloud. Reich picked up an extra 10 for not having his jersey tied down.

Over all it was a decent game. Macauley was gone after the first. Mccrae left with 10 minutes left in the 3rd. Both did not return. Niko Snellman for the Pats scored his goal and then must have decided he was done for the night. I think that was his last shift for the night and he did not return. For Pats fans...Snellman was all over that goal. as "lucky" as some people will say it was. Snellman caused the turnover down low as he knocked Geric off the puck. Pats regained control down low and Snellman put a slow roller in 30 seconds later. Very good shift from him.

Forgot this.
Over the course of the season I have noticed one thing.
Dustin Cameron is tougher than nails!!! and I swear he is playing injured right now.

Tidball
03-03-2007, 11:37 PM
of people who duck Klotz. Stoesz was asked at least 3 times and declined... Terrible

Blades 4 Life!
03-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Good game tonight boys... I also seen Stoezs turn down Klotz twice as well and at one faceoff, Klotz asked Stoezs and when he turn Klotz down he went to Elder and he turned down Klotz as well. But whatever! I really enjoyed the Cloud fight as well. I have also noticed that Cloud has been better a fighting lately. At the start of the season he wasn't that good but his last 2 or so fights he has won them and really impressed me!...

P.S Tidball are you a Blades fan???? i saw you wearing a Pats jersey today at the Blades game. I was sitting a row in front of you and the last game GoBladesGo #3 pointed you out so thats why i know what you look like.

AdamVersion1
03-04-2007, 03:19 AM
To all you idiots out there.....I was at the Blades game tonight and more the most part I hate the god dam Blades, I mean who would cheer for a team that cant win a championship in 43 years but still convince the fans that they will win one soon, so the fans keep on coming back for more lol But yea Stoesz did infact decline Klotz millions of times tonight. Konecny and Cameron told me after the game personally. Stoesz called Klots "a waste of his time" after the game. Also Konecny and Cameron told me he was saying that to Klotz face on the ice aswell. Hopefully this sums everything up that Stoesz dosnt feel he should fight Klotz. They are both not good at anything else, so I dont know what the hell Stoesz probelm is. Everyone knows Stoesz would most likely lose that battle anyways, including himself.

saskdevil
03-04-2007, 05:19 AM
To all you idiots out there.....I was at the Blades game tonight and more the most part I hate the god dam Blades, I mean who would cheer for a team that cant win a championship in 43 years but still convince the fans that they will win one soon, so the fans keep on coming back for more lol

There is no need to insult anyone herre because of the team they cheer for. Some people go to the game to enjoy the fun and atmosphere, some go because they want to see the team be sucessful and are dedicated fans no matter what. That is what makes a fan....Dedication. Do you cheer for the Pats then? Well when was the last time they won it all? 1974 to be exact(30 some years). As long as a team is putting on a good show for the fans THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL in my opinion. The game at this level and higher are a business and are played for the fans, if there were no fans then obviously no team will exist.

nivek_wahs
03-04-2007, 05:39 AM
There is no need to insult anyone herre because of the team they cheer for. Some people go to the game to enjoy the fun and atmosphere, some go because they want to see the team be sucessful and are dedicated fans no matter what. That is what makes a fan....Dedication. Do you cheer for the Pats then? Well when was the last time they won it all? 1974 to be exact(30 some years). As long as a team is putting on a good show for the fans THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL in my opinion. The game at this level and higher are a business and are played for the fans, if there were no fans then obviously no team will exist.I have to say... very well put... except for the Pats part :p. I've been a Pats fan since I can remember and no matter what I will cheer for them. Some teams have been around for a very long time and haven't won a thing... Big deal... Fans keep teams going... die-hards keep teams alive win, loss or draw (oops... overtime loss or shoot out loss).

howley
03-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Pretty sure that fans that come because of championships would be considererd band wagon jumpers. Anything positive to say about them Bandcity?

Blades 4 Life!
03-04-2007, 04:22 PM
To all you idiots out there.....I was at the Blades game tonight and more the most part I hate the god dam Blades, I mean who would cheer for a team that cant win a championship in 43 years but still convince the fans that they will win one soon, so the fans keep on coming back for more lol But yea Stoesz did infact decline Klotz millions of times tonight. Konecny and Cameron told me after the game personally. Stoesz called Klots "a waste of his time" after the game. Also Konecny and Cameron told me he was saying that to Klotz face on the ice aswell. Hopefully this sums everything up that Stoesz dosnt feel he should fight Klotz. They are both not good at anything else, so I dont know what the hell Stoesz probelm is. Everyone knows Stoesz would most likely lose that battle anyways, including himself.

Really what is your problem. Just cause they haven't won a champion in many years doesn't mean that i'm going to change teams.... I ain't no Band Wagon Jumper. Its fun to come to the games and see the young talent, exciting goals, big hit, some good heavy bashing fights. Its always nice to see some of the players play and in a couple years they are playing in the NHL. You see them just starting out and learning and then years down the road they are putting huge numbers or even breaking records. I'm also getting sick of people like this that just register and all they do is bash numorous teams and fans. This site is made for congradulating your and other teams, asking questions about other teams and just having fun with other hockey fans and if your going to just keep bashing teams and fans then your priorities are mixed up buddy!!! Boogaard'd

There is no need to insult anyone herre because of the team they cheer for. Some people go to the game to enjoy the fun and atmosphere, some go because they want to see the team be sucessful and are dedicated fans no matter what. That is what makes a fan....Dedication. Do you cheer for the Pats then? Well when was the last time they won it all? 1974 to be exact(30 some years). As long as a team is putting on a good show for the fans THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL in my opinion. The game at this level and higher are a business and are played for the fans, if there were no fans then obviously no team will exist.

Very well said Saskdevil!

2,5,andagame
03-04-2007, 10:54 PM
ok question, answer honestly. are you the poster formerly known on the white board as peppercarrot ???
knights posted the same thing on there saying he spoke to him. it was recently (although suspected for a while) that knights was formerly peppercarrot.

Looks like you've been called out and won't answer the bell.

howley
03-04-2007, 11:15 PM
he is.