PDA

View Full Version : Mccrae? Holtby?

howley
03-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Where is Mccrae tonight and how did Holtby look in the first. I missed the first period. More wondering where Mccrae is. He left last night 10 mins into the third but it didn't seem like anything serious. Update please?

BladeRunner
03-05-2007, 04:18 PM
man i would like to know where McCrae is to?

BladeRunner
03-05-2007, 04:21 PM
this might be it on why he is out.

originnally posted by: nivek wahs

BLADE BITS: Saskatoon C Justin McCrae is day-to-day with a pulled groin. He hit the showers part way throught Saturday's game and he did not play Sunday.

hobster
03-05-2007, 10:13 PM
I sure hope justin McCrae is ready to go on wednesday night in kootenay as well as konecny and zahn ..... :confused: I understand Konecny and Zahn could have been playing along time ago as they wanted to, but the doctors would not give them clearence cause of there broaken jaw...... Can't they just ware a full face sheild like 15 year old's do when they get called up, we really need these guys it's not like Konecny and Zahn would fight anyway.

Blades 4 Life!
03-05-2007, 11:10 PM
WE NEED THOSE PLAYERS BACK! If we want to make the playoffs. McCrae is one of the leaders for the team, Konecny can put up some hugh goals when we need them and we need Zahn back to relieve the pressure on the other defenseman that have been putting uo more minutes then they are suppose too and to keep Gillies and Patteson on forward.

hobster
03-06-2007, 10:44 AM
We'll have to keep our eye's glued to the injury report today Boogaard'd