PDA

View Full Version : Whats coming up

grainbear
03-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Anyone had a chance to see any of these guys this year ?

Iwanski , Adamyk, Ashton, Wiest , Whitehill (left wingers)
Braes, Fyten (Centers)
Piller , Orfino, Murray , Lineakar (right wingers )
Frederickson, Yadlowski, Sutherland, Goerzen (d-men)
Gunderson, (goal)

All potential players for next year, I have looked at their stats but anyone actually see how they played in there leagues.

Also assuming that Vantuk and Kudelka are gone what do we need from Europe or do we trade the spots away for bantam draft picks ?

And final question with 2 first round draft picks one a 6 th pick most likely unless we get lucky in the lottery we could move upt0 4 th or 5th place. If player are of equal ability what postion do we need 2 years down the road ?

shushu
03-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Anyone had a chance to see any of these guys this year ?

Iwanski , Adamyk, Ashton, Wiest , Whitehill (left wingers)
Braes, Fyten (Centers)
Piller , Orfino, Murray , Lineakar (right wingers )
Frederickson, Yadlowski, Sutherland, Goerzen (d-men)
Gunderson, (goal)

All potential players for next year, I have looked at their stats but anyone actually see how they played in there leagues.

Also assuming that Vantuk and Kudelka are gone what do we need from Europe or do we trade the spots away for bantam draft picks ?

And final question with 2 first round draft picks one a 6 th pick most likely unless we get lucky in the lottery we could move upt0 4 th or 5th place. If player are of equal ability what postion do we need 2 years down the road ?
in exhibition before the season began. fyten loads of speed, braes solid grinder but neither stuck out, piller on the other hand just seemed to shine , he had a real natural flow even with some of the older guy in the line up. as for the euro's your geuss is as good as mine you can draft them and it all come down to if they show, how long they last or if they are going to stay. aka gulasi. i would trade for bantum picks any day of the week..as for the picks id say one up front and one dmen the odd of getting two 1st rounds again is slim so spread it out..........................imo