PDA

View Full Version : You are up next!!

mccabe23
02-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Can the Chiefs break the Kelowna home-ice unbeaten streak this Wednesday? Should be a rough and tough afair! I always look forward to the Chiefs coming to town. Last time the Chiefs were here, I remember Watt losing it and wanting a piece of our goalie. Perhaps this time they will go! lol Go Rockets!!!

Jovorock
02-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Chief games are never boring, hopefully it will be a good one.

CHIEFS-COP
02-28-2005, 09:27 PM
The way we are up and down........I'm hoping for a little compassion. Try to keep it respectable- please. :bounce:
Can the Chiefs break the Kelowna home-ice unbeaten streak this Wednesday? Should be a rough and tough afair! I always look forward to the Chiefs coming to town. Last time the Chiefs were here, I remember Watt losing it and wanting a piece of our goalie. Perhaps this time they will go! lol Go Rockets!!!

Sput
03-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Here's to hoping they lay it all out Wed., so they come up to PG completely wore out and out of gas for the double header on the weekend. :D Good luck with the Rockets! Just be sure to come in tired and bruised up for us! :thumb:

Jovorock
03-02-2005, 07:36 AM
Of the four game series this year of the two teams this will be the rubber match. One tie and each have won at home is a big game for both clubs. Kelowna is trying to stay ahead of the Ice and the Chiefs are trying to fight Ams for the final playoff spot.

Should be a good game for both clubs.